Gold
Sep 6, 2011
In this video, we have some of Cabarete Rock Stars:

1. Alabama Gary
2. Sun Dogs
3. Chupa (with Clothes)
4. Haitian Coconut tree climber.
5. Fish.
6. a 6lbs Lobster at the beginning of the video.
7. a 15lbs Red Snapper
8. Miguelina--one of star waitresses.
9. Seth Carolina Seth (280lbs of muscle)
10. California Alan & New Baby.
11. Sophia & Australian Jeremy.
12. A lot of Harley's.
13. The Newspaper guy.
14. Bartender from LAX (Can't remember his name, but he's been there forever.)
15 The Haitian Sugar Cane seller.
16. The fruit man that drives around in his truck.
17. Bon Jovi Boston Kevin.
18. The Cabarete Beach Musicians.
19. A whole lot of lobster that i tried to get DV8 to eat with her Polish friend.
20 The motorized Kiter (Sorry, i don't know what it is called?) that goes up and down Cabarete beach on the weekends.
21. Hose, the fish guy that come by everyday selling fresh fish & lobster.
22. The cutest Wiener dog i've ever seen.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
20 The motorized Kiter (Sorry, i don't know what it is called?) that goes up and down Cabarete beach on the weekends.
It's called a paraplane and I think its Cabarete's George Cotui.

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
23. The 3 young ladies in the video smiling, the 2 on the outside I know and come from a great family and the little one had me in stitches laughing one day telling me about her visit to a Haitian village.

Great video Frank keep up the damn fine work and long live Kinky Freidman and his band of derelicts and debauchery.

BTW if you are working next week I will stop by and introduce myself.

Amy1

Apr 23, 2013
In this video, we have some of Cabarete Rock Stars:

1. Alabama Gary
2. Sun Dogs
3. Chupa (with Clothes)
4. Haitian Coconut tree climber.
5. Fish.
6. a 6lbs Lobster at the beginning of the video.
7. a 15lbs Red Snapper
8. Miguelina--one of star waitresses.
9. Seth Carolina Seth (280lbs of muscle)
10. California Alan & New Baby.
11. Sophia & Australian Jeremy.
12. A lot of Harley's.
13. The Newspaper guy.
14. Bartender from LAX (Can't remember his name, but he's been there forever.)
15 The Haitian Sugar Cane seller.
16. The fruit man that drives around in his truck.
17. Bon Jovi Boston Kevin.
18. The Cabarete Beach Musicians.
19. A whole lot of lobster that i tried to get DV8 to eat with her Polish friend.
21. Hose, the fish guy that come by everyday selling fresh fish & lobster.
22. The cutest Wiener dog i've ever seen.

Where did your Cabarete Diaries disappear to? I found the thread quite by accident and discovered that I have not been as entertained while reading in ages. I was laughing out loud and reading passages out loud to anyone who would listen! Now, when I attempt to find the post, it says it's no longer available to me...what gives? I am really missing your updates and my daily laughs!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Where did your Cabarete Diaries disappear to? I found the thread quite by accident and discovered that I have not been as entertained while reading in ages. I was laughing out loud and reading passages out loud to anyone who would listen! Now, when I attempt to find the post, it says it's no longer available to me...what gives? I am really missing your updates and my daily laughs!

Unfortunately, the moderators have moved it to the Off-Topic forum. I have no control over that, but i have been adding to it daily. I'm on chapter 44 or 45 now.

Frank

S

sandnmyshuz

Sadly, I too can't access it either unless one has posted at least 500 posts. I am not a big poster, so I will have withdrawls due to lack of reading Cabarete Diaries. Kinda, sorta like not having that daily cup of java.

J.Baby

Dec 23, 2012
Ugh...the moderators moved the carbarete diaries to to private. I want to read it, but I don't have 500 posts. Any ideas on how to get 500 posts without commenting on every single thread from the last six months? I may do it. I'm not working right now....I have the time.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Ugh...the moderators moved the carbarete diaries to to private. I want to read it, but I don't have 500 posts. Any ideas on how to get 500 posts without commenting on every single thread from the last six months? I may do it. I'm not working right now....I have the time.

Send a PM to pollogringo, he HAS TO hold the world record for fastest 500 posts EVER......

Amy1

Apr 23, 2013
If you get it ( Diaries) moved to an open forum, or published as a kindle or anything, be sure to let us know!