How do I see my own posts on DR1?

Riviera Azul

Apr 26, 2013
rivieraazul.com
Hi, I am new to DR1. I have posted and I know it went out as I received a private message from someone but I can not find my own post at all ??. Please can someone tell me how I see my own posts. Thanks

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Click on "My Profile" on the top right hand corner of the page. ( for future reference )

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
If you're not a paid advertiser on DR1, it's possible your other thread was deleted. Just guessing.

Gitana-

Jan 13, 2010
That happened to me too. A thread I started and that got quite a few replies just disappeared. There was no advertising involved.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
That happened to me too. A thread I started and that got quite a few replies just disappeared. There was no advertising involved.

Perhaps it was moved to "OFF TOPIC", you people are all paranoid.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you post was in the north coast forum. i read it. pretty sure it was deleted because you wanted to advertise your business for free.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hi, I am new to DR1. I have posted and I know it went out as I received a private message from someone but I can not find my own post at all ??. Please can someone tell me how I see my own posts. Thanks

I am sure you are right. It went out. But apparently it didn't pass the spam test.

We get a lot of first-post-spam. Never lasts long.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you can still respond to your private messages. i suggest you advertise in the classified section or simply join the discussion. you will find few recent threads on playa dorada so you may add your thoughts there.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
you can still respond to your private messages. i suggest you advertise in the classified section or simply join the discussion. you will find few recent threads on playa dorada so you may add your thoughts there.

As long as they are not perceived as advertisement. other people can speak positively but some business or service, but not one they have a personal interest in.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hola, Riviera Azul, hello and welcome to DR1, I have had some problems posting but I think it was with my own computer and not DR1's fault. I also thought that I had many many more post and had trouble finding those post. I think I violated a lot of DR1 rules and those post were removed. I did so not knowing that there were some things not allowed and acceptable. Now I just click my profile to follow my post and sometimes I follow the post of my friends as well. I think that there use to be a place for your personal blog on here but that may be gone. Other than that, it is a true and on the level site. Some people hate but there are always those. Most people are extremely helpful and a pleasure to conversation with. Take care and God bless and see you around, Biggs :)