Nose-picking habit is snot so bad

Chicagoan

May 27, 2011
SCIENTISTS in Canada have found that picking your NOSE and eating it could be good for your health.

Read more: Nose-picking and other bad habits could be good for you | The Sun |Woman|Health|Health

Looks like something good comes out of Canada!! I always figured that you can pick your nose and you can pick your friends, but never try to pick your friend's nose!
Der Fish

I thought it was "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't eat your friends."

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
I thought can't eat your friends."
Cannibalism (from Can?bales, the Spanish name for the Carib people,[1] a West Indies tribe formerly well known for their practice of cannibalism)[2] is the act or practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Cannibalism (from Can?bales, the Spanish name for the Carib people,[1] a West Indies tribe formerly well known for their practice of cannibalism)[2] is the act or practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M9muj_Aey7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You knew this was coming!!!!! lol