Our favorite girl is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Yeni Bernice Reynosos, our favorite prosecutoress is calling out the Dominican Catholic Church. She has come out in favor of sex education and orientation. The campaign is funded by the ngo Pro Familia. The church fires back and accuses the campaign of using images of children, violating the constitution and inciting abortion. Cardinal Rodruguez called the campaign shameless and encouraging early sexual behavior. The last argument was disproven years ago in the US when studies showed that sex ed did not encourage early sexual behavior.
This should be very interesting. I really like this woman. She is just what the DR needs and is a breath of fresh air.
GO Yeni!!!!!! All the above shamelessy stolen from Dominican Today.

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
Yeni Bernice Reynosos, our favorite prosecutoress is calling out the Dominican Catholic Church. She has come out in favor of sex education and orientation. The campaign is funded by the ngo Pro Familia. The church fires back and accuses the campaign of using images of children, violating the constitution and inciting abortion. Cardinal Rodruguez called the campaign shameless and encouraging early sexual behavior. The last argument was disproven years ago in the US when studies showed that sex ed did not encourage early sexual behavior.
This should be very interesting. I really like this woman. She is just what the DR needs and is a breath of fresh air.
GO Yeni!!!!!! All the above shamelessy stolen from Dominican Today.

"The campaign is funded by the ngo Pro Familia" - in other words funded by outside - likely the US - likely related to State Department/Intelligence agencies.

The real agenda is other than the the publicly espoused one - most people - Dominican politicos in particular would not be hip to the drill.

the Catholic Church is more right than wrong on this one.

Gitana-

Jan 13, 2010
I don't know about Pro-Familia, but I know about the Catholic Church. Even a married, committed coupled is screwed with them.

These are your choices:
1. Keep having babies like bunnies even if you can not afford them, have aaaaaalllll the babies the good Lord sends you. 19 and counting, anyone?
2. Stop having sex with your wife/husband (and anybody else, of course), so renounce to sex for the rest of your life, until the wife is post-menopausal, I guess.
3. Use "the rhythm" (see number 1)

I know I don't want the Catholic Church dictating any laws I have to abide by, or sex education policy. Give me somebody with their heads in the 21st century, please.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
All good.

Any bickering back and forth again will get this one closed as well plus infractions.

You know who you are..........................

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This was already beaten to death in the first thread.

We do not discuss religion on the DR1 forums.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.