Drummer needed in Cabarete/Sosua area

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Our drummer quit our band yesterday and we need to find another one as soon as possible. We have a guitarist, bass player and I play keyboards.

If there is anyone out there looking to play drums in a local rock band please let me know.

Any other musicians are also welcome to respond since it is always good to know who is out there for networking purposes.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Our drummer quit our band yesterday and we need to find another one as soon as possible. We have a guitarist, bass player and I play keyboards.

If there is anyone out there looking to play drums in a local rock band please let me know.

Any other musicians are also welcome to respond since it is always good to know who is out there for networking purposes.

How much does the drummer job pay?

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Can't help with the drummer but Robby (friend from Colorado) who you met and played with at our house will be here in two weeks for a few months.

Bob K

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
[video=youtube;RTiyLuZOs1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTiyLuZOs1A[/video]

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
How much does the drummer job pay?

We don't do this for the money, but we do get paid a small amount, unless it is a charity event, and that depends upon the venue. Ideally this is a position for someone that lives here full time and misses playing music with a group of like minded people.