Chica friendly hotels in the heart of town?

The Creature

Mar 13, 2013
Does anyone know which of the in town hotels are chica friendly? Or is it safe to assume that as long as they are not all inclusive, I am allowed to have a guest?

I am looking at hotels like Albachiara and Alisei.

Thanks!

I would avoid bringing chica's back to your place, you will wake up with everything stolen or go look the other way and bam cellphone wallet GONE! NEVER BRING BACK TO ROOM!
I'm sure most of the old time posters on here are tired of saying this over and over again.
Go to the many Cabana's for fun! There are many around, prices I don't know but others will.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Harley" I think it's a "Safe Bet" that I have taken more "Domincanas" back to my hotel rooms, "Cabanas",and even my house than you.
Maybe I have just been lucky a thousand times, possibly I am a good judge of character,or maybe you are just not versed in "Puta Culture".
I have never been robbed, or had anything stolen.
Except my HEART, many years ago, BEFORE, I understood Dominicanas!
Didn't you ever hear of the prostitute with a "Heart Of Gold""?
44 years ago, on Woodward Ave. in Detroit,a "Murphy Man" took me for $10!
Does THAT Count???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Feb 15, 2005
"Harley" I think it's a "Safe Bet" that I have taken more "Domincanas" back to my hotel rooms, "Cabanas",and even my house than you.
Maybe I have just been lucky a thousand times, possibly I am a good judge of character,or maybe you are just not versed in "Puta Culture".
Does THAT Count???

Just curious ole timer, what have you understood about Dominicanas as I'm STILL learning.

Does THAT Count???

Yes you are right you have obviously have way more experience in this area, I just here people saying non stop to not take them back to their places. Was just trying to keep the guy safe!

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Does anyone know which of the in town hotels are chica friendly? Or is it safe to assume that as long as they are not all inclusive, I am allowed to have a guest?

I am looking at hotels like Albachiara and Alisei.

Thanks!

Alisei is a very nice hotel. Other guests may not be overly impressed with you bringing a working girl there but I highly doubt anyone at the hotel will stop you.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Alisei is a very nice hotel. Other guests may not be overly impressed with you bringing a working girl there but I highly doubt anyone at the hotel will stop you.

I like Alisei a lot. I have stayed there maybe 6 times. Unlike "chica friendly hotels" in sosoua, cabarete etc, Alisei has never insulted my novia by asking for ID when we come back at night. They have never questioned her signing anything to the rooms etc. After so many stays there they all know us and we are treated very well but even from the beginning, they were a class act.

Having said that I can't remember seeing an obvious gringo/puta "couple" at the hotel. Heck you will only see a tiny fraction of obvious putas in LT. I have never gone to the hooker hangouts across from the cemetery,so can't comment on how crowded they get etc.

If you are looking for female company, LT is likely not your best bet.

I just have very low tolerance for illiterates, if you want to sound semi-intelligent, take the time to use Google spell check.

I'm not writing an article, it's a forum, while I RIGHT I am talking to my wife, dealing with my month old godson, 5 dogs, watching tv.

I'm not here to sound intelligent! I'm not that kinda serious person, Who cares?
People can think I am an idiot all they want!

Last edited:

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
If you grease (as in give pesos) the right hands,ALL hotels are chica friendly.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
That's one of the things I like about this country (and many dislike) almost anything can be bought for a reasonable price, and if it can't it sure makes things run smoother and more pleasant.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
If you grease (as in give pesos) the right hands,ALL hotels are chica friendly.

How about if you GREECE them instead???? LOL.. sorry, couldn't resist after reading the previous few posts.

BTW... spellchecks won't catch homophones.

Last edited:

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Now you are calling him illiterate.
The reason you have low tollerance, is because you are an unlikeable cyber bully.
There is a pattern forming here.
Few like you.
Maybe Napoleon syndrome?
:devious::devious::devious:

Tanto, some of the people on here are so cranky. Not sure what it is. It is just as easy to be nice.
Maybe someone s**t in their Cheerios.