Canadians released

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Posted on the family's facebook page about 20 minutes ago:

after 20 days Nick and Benny have been completely exonerated of all charges in the Dominican Republic and released into the loving arms of their family.

There was more posted but I didn't copy want to copy the whole thing. Take a look for yourself if interested.

bigjim93

Jun 11, 2013
Good that they got them out. I still don't agree with the family actions though.

Media played a minor role. They likely paid off the victims.

"She also praised the fact that both affected parties had reached a level of "understanding" between themselves to resolve the case."

As for what resolution it was, we will never know...

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
...and I'm only up to page 100 on the "Two Canadians being held in Jail..." closed thread...

:tired:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Good that they got them out. I still don't agree with the family actions though.

Media played a minor role. They likely paid off the victims.

Based on what prosecutor says "The Dominican prosecutor Mercedes Santana Rodriguez said "She also praised the fact that both affected parties had reached a level of "understanding" between themselves to resolve the case."

As for what resolution it was, we will never know...

Correction: They DID pay the victim off.:)

debinatore

Apr 6, 2006
I'm still thinking back to when I read that something was going down on Monday and something about $50K,.... that was posted by the Auntie and now it's dissappeared.

Those little effers that put down their own government and now singing the praises of them... WTH.

debinatore

Apr 6, 2006
Oh, and they still want to continue their fundraiser for another two weeks to help pay for the resort stay for ALL the family members... WTH?

OMGOSH

Jun 14, 2013
To all the non supportive people on this forum who did nothing but bash this family................. How stupid do you feel right now? Idiots, pure and simple idiots. I hope you don't find anyone else to pick on and torment. Find a hobby will you. Idiots.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Isn't calling us idiots cause for banning? We've banned our own members for less :)

debinatore

Apr 6, 2006
Miss Gosh,,, there was a LOT of sympathy, caring, offers to help, tons of advice on here and you turned it down. You thought you knew better..... now that you know the truth, or soon will of what really happened you will see why your "34 year old boy" had to pay the other Canadian that pressed the charges. You haven't seen all of the bride's statements and posts on the internet or the Aunttie's, they have been removed by them but copys still remain... they are not as innocent as you have been led to believe. And, you bashed your own government????

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
To all the non supportive people on this forum who did nothing but bash this family................. How stupid do you feel right now? Idiots, pure and simple idiots. I hope you don't find anyone else to pick on and torment. Find a hobby will you. Idiots.

Nobody but dumbasses support dumbasses. Especially dumbasses with whistling buttholes.

May 5, 2007
Correction: They DID pay the victim off.:)

Yessah, injuries miraculously healed, called the green poultice

I really hope that head trauma suffered by one of the "victims" is healed with the money

Anyone who thinks this was about anything other than money is a fool

You folks were sold a bill of goods

bugsareuse

Jan 13, 2010
I don't feel the least bit stupid - turned out exactly as I thought - a quick exchange of money and voila, the "boys" are free. Might have saved yourself a whole lot of grief if you had listened to the original offers of support. So, again I shall ask (because this comment didn't go over too well on one of the multiple FB pages) Where Is Global Now??
Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.