Advice on renting out a commercial property in Santo Domingo

Youngl144

Jun 18, 2013
I have a good portion of property in Santo Domingo of 185 sq2, I was hoping someone can recommend some websites or real estate companies that help with renting out property to people who want to start a business here in the capital. The property is in one of the safest locations in the capital (close to where the president lives) and its convenient for almost any business one may want to start, so if anyone could please recommend a company or website that can help me rent out this property or show me the best way to reach out to Dominican or foreign investors with intentions of starting a business here, I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

May 29, 2006
The OP is somewhat limited on pitching the property without being asked to take out an ad..

But 185 sq ft? That's tiny!

Youngl144

Jun 18, 2013
Sorry for the lack of details, it's a 2 story building located in Los Caciscagos Avenue Enriquillo the first floor is really a store front already renovated and convenient for any business in mind only thing missing is the front glass door, it has one bathroom as well that portion is 34m2. I originally meant to say 185 m2, the second floor is 150 m2 and it still needs work, it's need to be renovated but its in a very good location and its also convenient for any business in mind.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Youngl144:

Dr1 has a real estate section, which can be very helpful to get a tenant .
You need to send a private message to Robert (one of the owner of DR1) in order to place your ad.
Good luck to you...

May 29, 2006
I've helped my dad list his properties for a few years on Craigslist. It really helps to get a dozen or so photos of the place and a Google map location by lat and long degrees. You can also make a Facebook page for free and add content there. Along with the photos, I also put in a sketch of the floor plan.