has any body been to the theme park past boca chica

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i was mad at my girl friend in santo domingo when i came back to ny and found out theres a nice theme park water park past boca chica when i looked at the map. all the time i been sitting in the house watching her wash cloths and me just walking around in boca chica i could of been there every day. do any body know if its any good the same as the website pics

egonvw

Jan 12, 2011
i was mad at my girl friend in santo domingo when i came back to ny and found out theres a nice theme park water park past boca chica when i looked at the map. all the time i been sitting in the house watching her wash cloths and me just walking around in boca chica i could of been there every day. do any body know if its any good the same as the website pics

the park is between BC and Guayacanes. closer to g. when i was in g in april it did not look like it was open. its small but looks good. might be open by now. will be back in g next month and have update.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
ROBERT! you out of town for so long? There are billboards all over advertising the new Parque Delfinby drove by a couple times, looks pretty good, lots of big water slides.

Will take the kiddos the next weekend or two.

g'luck!

RGLRM

Jun 25, 2013
I did not go there but I drove by on Sunday afternoon around 2:30 pm on my way from La Romana to the Santo Domingo airport and it is open.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I did not go there but I drove by on Sunday afternoon around 2:30 pm on my way from La Romana to the Santo Domingo airport and it is open.

Well, that is good news! Anybody been there? I have a friend and her family coming down from Norway this week and they will be staying nearby. That would be cool if I could take them to the park.