22 men arrested in a major police sweep of Atlantic Canada, 2 children rescued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
:alien: F...ing Canuks...stop f...ing children. Who knows how many of these child predators live in Cabarete and Sosua. To all of you Canuks that talk **** about the Dominicans, you are worst because you should know better. You sick fcks!!!!

HALIFAX — Police forces across Atlantic Canada have rescued two children and arrested 22 people in a major child exploitation bust in Atlantic Canada.
At a press conference in Halifax on Wednesday morning, police said one of the children rescued is from Nova Scotia and the other Dover, N.L. RCMP wouldn’t offer further details about their ages or the locations where the children were living.
Police seized 43 computers and 72 external hard drives that contained millions of images, in an investigation called Operation Snapshot II, which targeted child predators in the four Atlantic provinces.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
This thread will be closed soon or moved to Off-Topic.

No DR content at all.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
This thread will be closed soon or moved to Off-Topic.

No DR content at all.

I'm just tired of Canuks talking BS when ever I run into them about Dominicans. It is like their **** does not stink, just because they are Canuks. Thus, I went and place this article. Before they talk shiet they need to look at their own kind and see that they are not a perfect sociaty.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
riight....I think we are intelligent enough to know there are twats all over the world

Yes, but it just gets tiring hear over and over most Canadians in Cabarete and Sosua that I know talk so bad about Dominicans. We are not all perfect some are worst than other but still neighter of us comes from perfect sociaties. Just because we have a little money, does not mean shiet!

There is a lot of good people in Canada, but it seem to me Sosua and Cabarete are not full of them.

Brian, the owner, of Cafe Cubano is an excellent individual and a great hoest. I surely enjoy talking to him and I have no problem with his Canadian heritage. I just hope there were more Canadian like him in the DR.

:tired:

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Well.........
It does say something good about the Canadians that the police investigated, the ring was busted
and children were rescued.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yes, but it just gets tiring hear over and over most Canadians in Cabarete and Sosua that I know talk so bad about Dominicans. We are not all perfect some are worst than other but still neighter of us comes from perfect sociaties. Just because we have a little money, does not mean shiet!

There is a lot of good people in Canada, but it seem to me Sosua and Cabarete are not full of them.

Brian, the owner, of Cafe Cubano is an excellent individual and a great hoest. I surely enjoy talking to him and I have no problem with his Canadian heritage. I just hope there were more Canadian like him in the DR.

:tired:

went to La Sirena today , to pick up a few items. there were two African American women fiddling with their credit cards at the machine, and complaining loudly about being unable to withdraw more than 10,000 pesos. i went over to them, and suggested that they would be better off going to somewhere like a bank, or an enclosed machine, because of all the cloning, and just the risk of being seen taking this money out, and walking with it.

some Canadian guy overhears my advice, and says ;"don't listen to him. these guys are just hustlers" . he then ushers them away, and i start to head for the entrance doors.

the guy chases me down, and apologizes like this;" sorry about that, buddy. i know you were just trying to hustle a dollar, but you guys are getting out of control"

yes; i look Dominican, so i must be a thief, or scam artist. i can sympathize with ElAlien

grsher

Jan 16, 2008
:alien: F...ing Canuks...stop f...ing children. Who knows how many of these child predators live in Cabarete and Sosua. To all of you Canuks that talk **** about the Dominicans, you are worst because you should know better. You sick fcks!!!!

HALIFAX ? Police forces across Atlantic Canada have rescued two children and arrested 22 people in a major child exploitation bust in Atlantic Canada.
At a press conference in Halifax on Wednesday morning, police said one of the children rescued is from Nova Scotia and the other Dover, N.L. RCMP wouldn?t offer further details about their ages or the locations where the children were living.
Police seized 43 computers and 72 external hard drives that contained millions of images, in an investigation called Operation Snapshot II, which targeted child predators in the four Atlantic provinces.

You are a joke!!

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I'm just tired of Canuks talking BS when ever I run into them about Dominicans. It is like their **** does not stink, just because they are Canuks. Thus, I went and place this article. Before they talk shiet they need to look at their own kind and see that they are not a perfect sociaty.

And what are you, one of those upstanding "loved by all" Americans. If so You wont find another nation that has as many 'phobias" and "philias" so before you start flapping your mouth with stereotypes. I think you hear what you want to hear. What a waste a time rant...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Hey there's good and bad people everywhere. It just seems like there are lot of gringos degenerados here on DR1 who would pretend to give us a moral lesson.

Mar 1, 2009
The point was made, Canadians in DR like to badmouth Dominicans on the island. This article shows those Canadians that they should not throw stones. I like it.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
dumbass!!!!!!

in respect to what? do you like it when foreigners come to your country and show disrespect to you? or do you just feel that some people do not rise high enough on the totem pole of humanity wherein they are worthy of your respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.