Taxi Los Americas/Nagua

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I think it would be better for you to take a taxi to Caribe Tours, and then a bus to Nagua.

Isabel85

Feb 11, 2011
I'm interested too! I'm going in august...we want to make a surprise to my husband family so they can't come. I know caribe tour but we have lots of luggage and a baby so maybe it's easyier with a taxi..

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
I think it would be better for you to take a taxi to Caribe Tours, and then a bus to Nagua.
As soon as I get off the plane the party starts. Caribe Tours I have been on and if I am not mistaking, you cannot drink on the bus. So this is why I like the taxi. $4000 is what I used to pay but it seems everybody wants $5000-$5500

I'm interested too! I'm going in august...we want to make a surprise to my husband family so they can't come. I know caribe tour but we have lots of luggage and a baby so maybe it's easyier with a taxi..
I will let ya know what I find. I might use my driver from Santo Domingo. He used to pick me up and take to La Vega when I had an apartment there. Very nice guy with cold A/C and clean taxi. I am going back to Nagua again in August also.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
Renting a car not an option? From Las Americas with the new toll road is just one straight road.. The road is good and not a lot of traffic..