Claro bricks, and morta location.

Reasonable Man

Dec 23, 2011
I'm looking to get some internet services from Claro, but for some reason my luck is that every little Claro kiosk I visit doesn't offer much in the internet department outside of cell phone. I've only been to the ones in La Sirena, and a couple of other shopping centers, and non do anything other than cell phone related services. I was wondering if anyone could point me to the address of a large Claro outlet where I can walk in, get pre-pago internet, and walk out. Maybe some of the bigger malls like Blue Mall, or Megacentro?

I'm looking for something similar to Orange's store that is set up in Corall Mall on the first floor. If anyone could give me a location, for something like this that would be great.

Reasonable Man

Dec 23, 2011
Claro
30 de marzo
two blocks north of parque independencia

Thank you very much. Anytime I asked a sales associate at one of the smaller claro stores I visited, I was met with a "perdon amor, yo no se" or given directions to other smaller stores.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
2nbadfn.jpg

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
There's also a Claro store on Independencia in Gascue, left side of street. Parking out front, they take care of everything there.