polite response to spam

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i actually do not get much of that but my friend, margaret does. occasionally she lets me have fun with it...
yesterday she has received following letter:

Hello my good friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail finds you in an excellent condition of health. But if you do not remember me, you have received an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with another Merchant who financed it to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort towards our unfinished transfer of fund into your account, due to one reason or the other best to known you at that time. Due to the effort, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of One million united states dollars (US$1,000,000.00)

I have left an international certified bank draft for you worth abuot US$1,000,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world. My dear friend, please contact my account officer Rev. Kingsley Nkrumah so that he will send the bank draft to you without any delay. At the moment, I'm very busy here in Russia, trying to invest my own share of the funds with my new partner. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Rev. Kingsley Nkrumah
EMAIL: kingsleynkrumah@e-mail.ua

You should send him your full Name, telephone number, contact address and copy of ID for his reference and ask him to release the bank draft to you because i have instructed him.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cordial wishes,
Dr. John Edward.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i answered back:

My dearest friend,
How could I forget you?! I remember you and your offer well. Sadly, at the time I was unable to respond to your request as the transport of cocaine from Bolivia I was overseeing was intercepted by FBI. I did, however, pray for you and your fortune every day and I am so happy God has looked at your favourably.
This one million dollars you offered me shall be very useful, I have been closely watching certain business in Nigeria I wanted to invest in, it involves emailing stupid and naive people in order to trick them to share their banck details with me so I can steal all their money.
My full birth name is Priti Harricant, my phone number is 020 7230 1213 and my ID number is 402-2395878-2.

Enclosed please find, as a token of trust, my picture.
Yours faithfully,
Priti

read the name out loud :)
phone number is a switchboard of scottland yard
cedula number belongs to world famous dominican james bond cero cero siete

and the picture? this:
2qsouc5.jpg

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
i answered back:

My dearest friend,
How could I forget you?! I remember you and your offer well. Sadly, at the time I was unable to respond to your request as the transport of cocaine from Bolivia I was overseeing was intercepted by FBI. I did, however, pray for you and your fortune every day and I am so happy God has looked at your favourably.
This one million dollars you offered me shall be very useful, I have been closely watching certain business in Nigeria I wanted to invest in, it involves emailing stupid and naive people in order to trick them to share their banck details with me so I can steal all their money.
My full birth name is Priti Harricant, my phone number is 020 7230 1213 and my ID number is 402-2395878-2.

Enclosed please find, as a token of trust, my picture.
Yours faithfully,
Priti

read the name out loud :)
phone number is a switchboard of scottland yard
cedula number belongs to world famous dominican james bond cero cero siete

and the picture? this:
2qsouc5.jpg

There's enough lard on that beauty to feed 4 sankies for a year.