Looking for a room in apartment in Cabarete/Sousa area

Pier

Jul 6, 2013
Hello hello, im planning to come there in the next weeks, for about 2 months (15 jul-15 sept more or less), and im looking for a room in apartment/villa with other people in Cabarete or Sosua.
All i really need is internet and a bed not far from the beach.
(M 30y.o.)

Anyone rent a room?

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Why rent a room when condos and hotel rooms are so inexpensive, especially that time of year.

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
Hello hello, im planning to come there in the next weeks, for about 2 months (15 jul-15 sept more or less), and im looking for a room in apartment/villa with other people in Cabarete or Sosua.
All i really need is internet and a bed not far from the beach.
(M 30y.o.)

Anyone rent a room?

Try "Everything Cabarete" on Facebook, many surfers and people your age hook-up on this site.

Pier

Jul 6, 2013
Why rent a room when condos and hotel rooms are so inexpensive, especially that time of year.

Yes but probably stay in an apartment room would be a little bit cheaper and also i prefer live with other persons, stay in an small hotel room is a little bit sad. Anyway i also asked a monthly quote to some hotels.

Try "Everything Cabarete" on Facebook, many surfers and people your age hook-up on this site.

Thanks, I'm already subscribed to this group!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Somebody should stop that stupid "hello olga" spammer before she posts her "ad" in every thread...