Home Health Aid - Sosua

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I posted an ad in the Classified section on DR1 if anyone is intereted or can refer me to someone.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
There are plenty of nurses in the DR who would be interested. They aren't trained as well as nurses in the US and they are paid very little. But they an interest in carrying for people and they have more skills than those not in the health field. When the day comes that I need a home health aide I will look for a nurse.

Where is the nurse needed, in what city?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Mike,
I hope you have found someone. I used to be a home aid in England for 3 years.

Only 2 people applied to my ad on DR1.

One kid showed up unannounced and was about 100lbs so he did not even read the ad and another person texted me asking what the pay was so I did not respond to that person.

I found an American that can assist me for a couple hours per day so it looks like I'm covered until I can get an MRI in Canada.

Thanks for responding and I like keeping my options open but the good news is the problem I am experiencing may be short term !

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Didn't respond to the person who asked about the wage? I'd have thought that the wage is rather important to the applicant?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Didn't respond to the person who asked about the wage? I'd have thought that the wage is rather important to the applicant?

The person should have asked the duties required and then Pay.

FYI, I am paying $8 per hour U.S.

US wages fo US people