Looking for an extra job

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
Hello , I am currently working for a fitness company abroad ( not in DR) . Because I monthly need to finish projects I have a lot if time on my hands and want to spend my time a little bit better than sitting on my ass and go to the gym.

Any work tips ? I speak 4 languages fluently including english, spanish and french.

Willing to work in a restaurant,bar, callcenter :) whatever i can do.

Gotta feel like im doing something, you know.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You do realize the unemployment rate in DR is 14.7%?
If you need to "occupy your time", why not volunteer for a charity or school.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
If you speak language as well as you say then you will get a job at language line easily, they pay between RD170 - RD240 per hour depending on your levels of translation and quality, are based in Zona Franca, autopiste San isidro, santo domingo. All the usual stuff, free transport, free food, health insurance etc. probably one of the best centers to work at.

If you are not legal then they won't employ you. Right now only Stream and CSS employ illegals.

But why am I telling you this, I have a strong hunch you are a northcoaster!

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
Thank you for the tip. I come from a bilangual country. south we speak french , capital is french / dutch and north is dutch. Ow yeah and not to forget there is a little part in the east where they speak german. Learned english from tv and jn school and spanish wasnt that hard because its also a roman language

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
Because i didn't think it was important due the fact spanish and english being more important for work over here :) but true, one can not forget about their native language

May 29, 2006
If I were in your situation, I'd be helping out at the Orphanages or rural schools, but that's with my skill set.

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
We do :) flemish
Dutch = nederlands

Dont know if that was sarcasm ? so if this last post looks stupid im sorry

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
So because a lot of belgian people here can maybe somebody tell me if they are going to take king Albert 2 of the euro and make new editions with the new king philipe starting from monday ?