Why I'm Considering Becoming a Single Father in the DR.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
When I first arrived in the DR, I was open to the possibility of getting married and starting a family. After living here for a while, I've decided that I still want to start a family, I just don't think I want the mother/woman to be a part of it. I know this sounds odd, but let me continue and explain why. First, I read today in the Wall Street Journal that single father households are growing, and in fact are outpacing single mother households, here is the article:

Single-Father Households Are Growing Much Faster Than Single-Mother Ones - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Below are some reasons why I'm considering becoming a single dad in the DR:

- I want to raise the children my way. I don't want the Dominican mother to instill unwanted values in them.
- Too many young attractive Dominican women already have kids with other men, and I won't raise them.
- Dominican law requires married couples to split their assets 50/50. I only want to share assets with my kids.
- A Dominican woman is an extra mouth to feed. The money I spend on her could be invested in the kids.
- I'm a control freak. Any woman married to me has to do things my way. Many women don't want this.
- Your wife can leave you for another man. Your kids can't leave you for another parent.
- Your children can and will love you if you raise them right. Women only love men for what they give them.
- Women these days already have high divorce rates both in the DR and USA. Why bother with marriage?
- You can control your children much more easily than your wife, as the children are totally helpless.

Based on the above reasons, I'm considering paying an attractive young Dominican women a lump sum to have my kids. She will need to sign a form drafted by a local attorney which says I get full custody. Then I will just raise the kids my way. The only thing that worries me is the impact that not having a mother in the house will have on the kids. But honestly, this seems to be the path I'm headed towards. I'm not great at courting women and I prefer putas to normal girls anyway. Might as well pay them to have the kids and then raise them on my own. I know I would make a great dad. With my personality, and the way things are here in the DR, this just seems to be the best option for me. Ultimately, children are mother important than their mothers.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm considering paying an attractive young Dominican women a lump sum to have my kids. She will need to sign a form drafted by a local attorney which says I get full custody.

Good luck with that strategy, how long have you lived in the DR?

The love of putas is now starting to make sense...

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Do you really think a Dominican woman is going to give up her child?! Sign all of the documents you want my friend, it ain't gonna happen.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Good luck with that strategy, how long have you lived in the DR?

In a few more months I would have been here about a year. The things I'm seeing(and reading) makes me think that this strategy is the wisest. A lot of men don't realize this but the reason men pay for prostitutes is because their bodies want to pass down their genes. Prostitution, according to a book I read a couple of years ago, is a reproductive strategy. A man who has sex with 50 prostitutes, even while using condoms, has a greater chance of fathering children than a man who has no sex at all.

So the way I see it, with the amount of money I've spent on whores over the last 10 years(American and foreign), I could have just paid a woman to have my kid. Paying a woman also allows you to select a woman based on her physical attractiveness, assuring that your children will be beautiful(or handsome if they are boys). There are plenty of Dominican girls who would be game for it, but you would need to gain their trust and spend time with them to warm them up to the idea. I'm not the first guy to come up with this strategy but for me I think it is best. There are certain logistical problems to being a single dad but they can be overcome.

Jul 4, 2010
Nice try at humor! You know very well you can't pull that off, of all places, in the Dominican Republic. Plus if you can't handle a wife, you'll be at a loss with kids, especially if your children are female. 8)

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Do you really think a Dominican woman is going to give up her child?! Sign all of the documents you want my friend, it ain't gonna happen.

She won't get the money until she hands over the kid. I win either way, if she doesn't hand over the child then I keep the money and she has to raise it alone. If she does then she gets the money and I get the kid. I win either way.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Perhaps you are right - marriage isn't for you.

Mind you, neither are kids by the look of it!

Well, your opinion is about as valuable to me as dog crap. This is my plan and I will achieve it regardless of what you think, positive or negative. Carry on.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
In a few more months I would have been here about a year.
8-9 months, that explains a lot.

A lot of men don't realize this but the reason men pay for prostitutes is because their bodies want to pass down their genes. Prostitution, according to a book I read a couple of years ago, is a reproductive strategy. A man who has sex with 50 prostitutes, even while using condoms, has a greater chance of fathering children than a man who has no sex at all.
I suggest you give up reading.

So the way I see it, with the amount of money I've spent on whores over the last 10 years(American and foreign), I could have just paid a woman to have my kid.
So you have been banging whores because deep down and according to your literary enlightenment, you wanted a kid?

You're either having a laugh or so bored and lonely in your life your seeking attention here on DR1.

I hope for the sake of your virtual kid, it's surrogate mum and her seeing eye dog, it's having a laugh!

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Nice try at humor! You know very well you can't pull that off, of all places, in the Dominican Republic. Plus if you can't handle a wife, you'll be at a loss with kids, especially if your children are female. 8)

This thread isn't humor, I'm quite serious. Why would you compare a grown woman to a child? You're saying I can't handle a child who is helpless and will die from starvation if I don't feed it? Children are HELPLESS. What decisions can a new born make on their own?

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
DS,

I plan on doing the same thing as you, but i'm going to take it to another level. Here's what i'm going to do: i'm putting an add in the Dominican newspapers calling for beautiful, single women between the ages of 21 and 45 to help give me a child. I will explain that i am stinking rich, half-way good looking (in the right light), and can ejaculate 6ft or more if i go without sex for 3 weeks or more. In order qualify for my seed, they must make an appointment with me for a "test ride." they must also meet this criteria:

1. be female, or be able to act like it.
2. have something between their legs resembling a vagina.
3. have some cushion for pushin.
4. have hair in all the right places, and no hair in the wrong places.
5. look half way decent without clothes on.
6. have ten finger and close to ten toes.
7. be able to take control and initiate sex.
8. be open to some kinky stuff (details coming later.)

oops, i have to go back to work...will continue this when i get home.

frank

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
8-9 months, that explains a lot.

I suggest you give up reading.

So you have been banging whores because deep down and according to your literary enlightenment, you wanted a kid?

You're either having a laugh or so bored and lonely in your life your seeking attention here on DR1.

I hope for the sake of your virtual kid, it's surrogate mum and her seeing eye dog, it's having a laugh!

Dude, get off my thread, seriously. You're wasting my time and I'm getting tired of your stupid little posts. You're being IGNORED. You've contributed nothing to this discussion so far. You can continue wasting your time posting but you won't get any response from me. Same goes for everyone else to, say stupid crap and I will ignore you.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
why did you start it lol

To have a serious discussion on the impact of raising children as a single father. Is there anyone here that was raised by their dad? Are there any other single dads here? I started this thread to have a serious discussion, but as usual the thread has become infested with morons and imbeciles. I have a buddy who was raised by his dad, he seems to have come out okay and his dad wasn't rich at all.

Anyway, I started this thread because I'm serious about this issue. It has taken me a few years of observation to come to this conclusion, but marriage is gradually becoming overrated. The laws(especially in the USA) favor the woman during a divorce and the money spent on the divorce settlement can be used to pay for the future education of the children. As I said before love between parents and children is often genuine but love between men and women is false and conditional. Women "love" men purely for what they give them, a child will love their parents even if that parent cannot give them a lot.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Dude, get off my thread, seriously. You're wasting my time and I'm getting tired of your stupid little posts. You're being IGNORED. You've contributed nothing to this discussion so far. You can continue wasting your time posting but you won't get any response from me. Same goes for everyone else to, say stupid crap and I will ignore you.

And your wasting my bandwidth...

As the owner and admin of this board, your might find that the IGNORE button doesn't work for me ;)

In the name of humor, I'm not going to add you to the global ignore list (nobody see's your posts) instead I will let the posters be the judge of some of the stupid crap you're posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.