Apartment in Puerto Plata

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
HELP PLEASE!
I looking to rent a 1 Bedroom apartment!
Would consider furnished up to 10,000 pesos a month or unfurnished up to 7,000 pesos a month.
Not fushed on area, just want something secure with somewhere to put a parsole!!! If you know of anything
please let me know....:eek:gre:

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
las canas in sosua is gated furnished 500 a month may be a little more now and has the biggest pool in dr

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
Thanks! I really need to stay in Puerto Plata as it is closer to work. Plus USD$500 a month is out of my price range unfortunately... It is a lovely place Las Canas though... If only money wasnt a consideration!!!:nervous:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
HELP PLEASE!
I looking to rent a 1 Bedroom apartment!
Would consider furnished up to 10,000 pesos a month or unfurnished up to 7,000 pesos a month.
Not fushed on area, just want something secure with somewhere to put a parsole!!! If you know of anything
please let me know....:eek:gre:

Los Maestros; nice neighborhood..1br, furnished..10 grand. best i have seen at that price. good security.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Thank you! Is that through the people based in the office building.. Or is there someone else that rents up there...:cheeky:

the office is on the first floor. the lady does the renting. pm me for details, if you are interested. the security is good

Richard Bruce

Dec 27, 2013
Hi bizzyboneizo, I was wondering about las canas apartments. Are they decent? I am looking for a place to rent when I move down, even if it's temporary. I was looking at those digs. What rating would you give them. I am trying to stay around 500us for rent. Any opinion? Thanks, Rick.