Bilingual prenuptial agreement (Santo Domingo Lawyer) Moderators Help!!!

spiral

May 2, 2013
Looking for a lawyer that is capable of a bilingual prenuptial agreement. I live in Santo Domingo as does my girlfriend. I am American (EE.UU) and must return to the US in 9 months.

Please do not project your relationship problems on me if you are unsuccessful with Dominican women! I have another 9 months I can stay in country before I need to return. I did not meet my girlfriend in Boca Chica nor Sousa. She is a teacher at a renowned private school. She is enrolled in University, attends numerous courses in IT. She doesn't ask me for a thing, nor does her family who appears to be on the lower rung of middle class (all of them work). All the signs you look for on a good Dominican girl are there. I am trying to think of a fault that she has ... if any she is too dedicated to me and needs to spend more time with her friends and family as she often puts them below me. When I suffered an injury in march she hovered over me making sure I was ok.

I whole heartily agree one should not marry. I agree many gringo/Dominican relationships are plagued. This does not seem like this case.

If you do not have lawyer information please use the previous thread you all have hijacked.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you need to relax, man. it's not our fault you did not provide necessary info in your first thread regarding the location. you have to be precise asking questions here.

my lawyer in SD is jordi currasco blade
809 616 1970 and 809 350 0098
if he does not help he will know someone who can.