The "This Girl is Different Syndrome". Don't send her money--phones- gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
I wanted to start this thread so we can discuss the wrongheaded perception of "This one is different"...
Please share your own experiences or stories you know about Dominican girls who hustle foreigners for Green Cards... money... phones... sick children or family menbers... and the guy actually believes that the girl is in love with him...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I wanted to start this thread so we can discuss the wrongheaded perception of "This one is different"...
Please share your own experiences or stories you know about Dominican girls who hustle foreigners for Green Cards... money... phones... sick children or family menbers... and the guy actually believes that the girl is in love with him...

is there enough bandwidth on the INTERNETS for this thread?

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
It's not a dominican girl phenomenon only. Most married people, for some reason, think that their spouse "is different"....

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
The ultimate player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Check out his wall.

True words though.

Last edited:

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
You are 100% right. Its the hustle everywhere. different scenarios and rules of engagement. Miami, L.A, D.R., Costa Rica...Panama...

Feb 15, 2005
One scenario:
From my observations is that you can actually romance a local Dominican woman and have her fall in love with you. This can last awhile, as in most romantic overtures from 1-3 years. The problem therein occurs when the romance is over or starts to fade and you hang in there way too long. Then there is the inclination of the woman to use the relationship to obtain more and more material objects while possible.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
I hear this story in my bar all the time. "she goes to school, lives with her mother wants to open up a salon" and then the kicker "she's different" It's hard for me to keep a straight face. Before the guys tells me she is different I might sometimes say it first to see if he agrees. The fool usually buys her all the stuff for her salon and rent her the space. Sucker born every minute.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If Robert, or "WUD", or Anyone else, can please insert the "Yawning Fox" now, I will be happy!
This type of thread has "Wiskers"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
Then the sucker gets her a green card, she comes to the states, the first year is all fine and dandy, by the second year she is spreading her wings, at the beauty salon she starts to hear; You can do better, "he looks a little too old for you honey", the toyota Camry is not enough., now she is looking at the Lexus SUV... same chick who was happy in the back of a motoconcho..
by the 3rd year she already has her permanent green card, you catch her talking on the phone, as soon as you walk in, she hangs up the phone "that was my sister".... by now she has you by the balls..... if you have anything, she will keep at least half,the house and gets to stay in the U.S.... same chica you used to have fun with in Sosua... has turned into a housewife from Hell!! lmao

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Mr. Happy

As often in life people like to focus on the negative.
I'm sure residents of any country could report on hustling women or men.
No one can forecast the future 100% accurately and one can make mistakes.
A lot of it comes down to ones ability to choose well and to be able to read people.

My Dominicana treats me very well, is honest, I'm happy and I'm not yet delusional.
In general I find Dominicans down to earth and easy to read.
Non of this, the DR is so mysteriously different the women have that miraculous ability to bedazzle foreigners which exists nowhere else in the world.
Others may be better of with the nuclear physicist from Florida.
They are known for honesty,intellectual conversation and nuclear sex..... to each it's own choose your flavour!

Sorry to be so negative, my girl is different and she is not a moto concho!:nervous::ermm::laugh::bunny:

Beenaway

May 27, 2013
Still working on my first divorce after 7 years now!

What's the acronym/mnemonic?

'DDD'

My (albeit Haitian) wife is not 'different' - I did not meet her at church, she drinks a bit, likes to party and isn't your classic 'good girl' - but WTF am I going to do with a good girl? Yikes!

But she could just be acting for these 7 years - it is true.

How would I know?
Do I care?

In the words of Sting - ''If you love someone set them free.''

Empower them to make their own decision - the missus now has some qualifications, a job and a car, residency, a bank account and a life that she chooses how to live.
If she is there when I wake up in the morning then great but that is entirely up to her.
So far she always has been there.

If and when it all caves in after someone marries a pobrecita/campesina then isn't there just the smallest chance that marrying a poor girl wasn't the problem?

I definitely did not follow HB's totally recommended rules of engagement but I got away with it - so far.
But every step of the way I was warned by friends and read on this board that it wasn't real.

Maybe not, but so far at least it has been fun compared to the marriages of most of my 'stay at home' friends

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Still working on my first divorce after 7 years now!

What's the acronym/mnemonic?

'DDD'

My (albeit Haitian) wife is not 'different' - I did not meet her at church, she drinks a bit, likes to party and isn't your classic 'good girl' - but WTF am I going to do with a good girl? Yikes!

But she could just be acting for these 7 years - it is true.

How would I know?
Do I care?

In the words of Sting - ''If you love someone set them free.''

Empower them to make their own decision - the missus now has some qualifications, a job and a car, residency, a bank account and a life that she chooses how to live.
If she is there when I wake up in the morning then great but that is entirely up to her.
So far she always has been there.

If and when it all caves in after someone marries a pobrecita/campesina then isn't there just the smallest chance that marrying a poor girl wasn't the problem?

I definitely did not follow HB's totally recommended rules of engagement but I got away with it - so far.
But every step of the way I was warned by friends and read on this board that it wasn't real.

Maybe not, but so far at least it has been fun compared to the marriages of most of my 'stay at home' friends

Are u Pedro Chemical ?? :beard:

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
Mr. Lobo, to be very clear with you I am reffering to the obvious cases where there is a big age difference between the two, the lady has no education, the guy maybe met her on Clisante street, and from the get go its a clear case of hustle. I am not saying all women are like that. My ex is a Jap from Boca RAton, big wig family and the whole 9.... I was a truck driver, we had a very long relationship. tho this day we are great friends, we speak on a regular basis and I trust her with very personal stuff. Her other 2 sisters married for money and status, and are total gold diggers. all in the same family.
Dont take it personal please. If a man is 50 and the girl 25 is obvious there is no "chemistry".... is a relationship of $$convenience...

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
and Its not about being poor. Its about guys being played, and used. Its about some women who are proficient at misleading guys, and guys not seeing the signs. The signs are there to be seen. Poverty and lack of education are not an excuse for dishonesty, or deceiving. I have a lot more respect for a prostitute who charges for her services and is very upfront about it, than to someone who is toying with a person's heart and emotions.
At least with a prosti, you know from the get go what the deal is and you make no false illussions in your head. But some guys, ironically think that their d*&k is golden and that their game is tops. high level of stupidity and hubris.

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
and this thread is about stories about girls who hustle guys here. Not about the santitas you have sitting at home reading the bible and sewing. Its intended to make fun of the games,the hustle and the ironies. Not intended at personal attacks or comparisons. If your wifey is a goody goody, Pat yourself in the back. Good for you!!. thats boring. start a thread. No need to defend your angel here.

tell me about the one who ran game on you, who played you and how you learned from it. the **** that irked you and bothered you is hard to talk about, don't feed me fairytales. give me the dirty stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.