Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mail Boxes Bvaro PC closing down operations

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mail Boxes Bvaro PC closing down operations

I have an account with Mail Boxes Etc. in Punta Cana. They have just sent a message saying they are pulling out and that their local office will close in 15 days time. This is very sudden and I have to act quickly to be able to provide my bank and others with a new address.

Please post your recommendations for other mail forwarding services based in the area - as near as possible to Punta Cana Village.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Pick N Send. Very reliable and inexpensive service.

3. Likes Chirimoya, jilly777 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Update: their office in Punta Cana Village will continue providing a forwarding service but no longer as MBE. They have parted ways apparently. Metropac is not affected.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Isnt there a Mailboxes Etc. in Palma real shopping centre?

Post Thanks / Like

That one is affected as well - it's the same franchise holder who is parting ways with MBE.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

EPS in Plaza Riviera, Bavaro is very dependable. You will like it a lot better than Mail Box's Etc.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

CPS is in Amstar Business Center. Very satisfied so far with their services and rates.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

EPS, CPS, both very expensive. people, how much are you paying per pound with them?

I bring a 3 pound package with Pick N Send and I pay about 400 pesos.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I just got my notification from MBE, talk about late! So I wonder when they are actually closing. Went to the Palma Real office yesterday and they had been holding three magazines (one was for June, another for July and another August). MBE Service has really gone downhill recently. If it hadn't been for a friend seeing this thread I would never have known and would have lost these magazines which I have paid for. Thanks to Franklin who works at MBE, I got them. I asked him about the news he says that there will still be a mail box service in Palma Real but just not MBE.

We used to be part of EPS four years ago but they went downhill so moved to MBE which initially was really good. So not sure what to do now as I have to inform all relevant parties.. what a pain in the you know what!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I am with Vimenpaq since 3 years + now. Approaching 200 deliveries. They failed not once. Very happy with them. They are in Friusa and Plaza San Juan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast