You Can Take The Girl Out The Bar BUT Can You Take The Bar Out Of The Girl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
A male Friend of mine has met a "bar girl" and says he loves her.
He wants her to stop "working" and is offering to send her money every month whilst he is back in the States working.
He is usually back here every 3 months for 6 weeks and hopes one day to live in the D.R. and marry her.
I am not convinced that she wont continue being a hooker whilst also spending his money.
Any thoughts dr1,ers?

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Sounds like a match made in heaven. He will get exactly what he has been looking for .....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XCw_UoRhTUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
He wants her to stop "working" and is offering to send her money every month whilst he is back in the States working.
He is usually back here every 3 months for 6 weeks and hopes one day to live in the D.R. and marry her.
I am not convinced that she wont continue being a hooker whilst also spending his money.
Any thoughts dr1,ers?

Have a buddy offer her a few RD Pesos for a session to see if she is truly "retired".

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Any thoughts dr1,ers?

How big is the bar???????;)

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
This is what friends are for. One good idea followed by another. What a site! Dr1nners are always willing to help out.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Sounds like a really solid plan that should work out to a great relationship based on trust mutual respect and shared goals and aspirations....
Right LOL

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
There are bar girls and girls who work in bars. Very different things, even though some may argue otherwise, it is due to lack of knowledge and experience. You can take a bar maid who works in a bar and would have you thrown out for making and advance in your only northcoast/capital bubble terms. Or you have your girls who hang in bars which are commonly known as barrio rats, which hang in bars and are like performing monkeys, eat bananas all day while giggling away you've just caught aids. They don't need to actually be in the barrios at the time you encounter them. Some dumb fuks think she can't be a BR if I'm in a nice area of town. These men are typically called 'spreaders', simply because they are responsible for spreading infection back home. Which is this dumb arise?

sammy85430

Mar 31, 2004
She can live with me while your buddy is away. I will keep an eye on her for him, no charge! Oh but still have him send the money.....

Sep 4, 2012
Any thoughts dr1,ers?

Your friend made an informed decision based on what he believe is the right thing for him to do. He knew she worked at the bar, he knew the circumstances, he offered to send her money........let him. His life, his money, his business.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
This has the potential to be a great thread to follow! What we really need to know is the town and what street the bar is on. I respect that the o.p. doesn't want to name the bar. But that would be nice! :cool::cool:

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
She can live with me while your buddy is away. I will keep an eye on her for him, no charge! Oh but still have him send the money.....

Sammy you are a diamond....really you are....just send me your address and he will bring her round for safe keeping:ermm:

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
There are bar girls and girls who work in bars. Very different things, even though some may argue otherwise, it is due to lack of knowledge and experience. You can take a bar maid who works in a bar and would have you thrown out for making and advance in your only northcoast/capital bubble terms. Or you have your girls who hang in bars which are commonly known as barrio rats, which hang in bars and are like performing monkeys, eat bananas all day while giggling away you've just caught aids. They don't need to actually be in the barrios at the time you encounter them. Some dumb fuks think she can't be a BR if I'm in a nice area of town. These men are typically called 'spreaders', simply because they are responsible for spreading infection back home. Which is this dumb arise?

Hi gdh.....no this is a girl who does not work behind the bar and this bar only allows girls to work "front of house" if they have an "all clear cert."
I actually saw a new girl turned away because she had no evidence of being uninfected.......lol...its so difficult on here using words which wont get me barred:speechles

Status
Not open for further replies.