Filipino Sailors' Sex Secret

May 29, 2006
When I was in the Pacific Islands, the men had some similar customs. Apparently, the women went crazy for it.

May 29, 2006
The Marshall Island practice relates to their reverence of fish, so the mutilation is usually kind of a gill thing.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I spend a bit of time offshore these days and the Filipinos make the best crew.

The practice of "pearling" was started by the Japanese Yakuza, passed onto the Filipinos by Japanese seamen.

May 29, 2006
Filipinos can do anything. In the Marshalls, if you needed an electrician, plumber, welder, carpenter, HVAC guy-- ANY kind of tech or tradesman, you'd get a Filipino. I think a couple 1000 in Haiti could work miracles.

My friend who got me down to the islands once bought a container load of big used color TVs from a Hawaiian hotel, all the same make and model, had a Filipino electrician cannibalize the broken ones into working, then sold them for $100 each with a two month warranty. He netted a good $10,000 on that deal after paying out about $1000 for the tech work. He practically got the TVs for free because the hotel was upgrading.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
How do you FIND this stuff? LMAO. Looks like Thor? I thought he looked like Brad Pitt.

i read dlisted religiously every day. the guy who writes the blog has fantastic language skills and a wit to boot. the results are hilarious.

personally i am not convinced those enhancements work. but they kinda look cool. just google c**k splitting.