NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
A little over the top?
1185115_199104663591550_501649407_n_zps90b8c64c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Feed her a few Percs and buy her a nice tramp stamp, no disrespect intended.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Come on, its not that painful.
Haaaaaa BS. Felt like a mini chainsaw chewing on my skin. And that was with 8 advil in my system.

NO it's not that painful! She will not find it that bad!
I asked the artist why this tattoo hurt wayyyy more than the first and he said something about using a #3 needle and then someone told me because my second tat has way more colors?

I have a one coloured tiny tattoo on my back, it took over 6 hours to complete. The Brasilian artist had only one break when he was half done.

I still have a "faint" memory that it was "alittle" painful when he was torturing me. hrm hrm hrm....

( I am considering to get myself another tattoo after seeing yours ;) )

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
I have a one coloured tiny tattoo on my back, it took over 6 hours to complete. The Brasilian artist had only one break when he was half done.

I still have a "faint" memory that it was "alittle" painful when he was torturing me. hrm hrm hrm....

( I am considering to get myself another tattoo after seeing yours ;) )
Go for it. I love red white and blue. So the Dominican USA flags are right up my alley. My forearm swoll up to the point I thought I had a major infection. But only to find out it was just irritated from the mini chainsaw. :)

To you. It means "toughen up". I thought you had a sense of humor. Muh bad.
PG, "?No seas tan pendejo!" means don't be stupid. But no prob I did not think you meant it that way. LOL. I was thinking what did I do or say to PG to make him post that. It's all good. :)

Dec 26, 2011
PG, "?No seas tan pendejo!" means don't be stupid. But no prob I did not think you meant it that way. LOL. I was thinking what did I do or say to PG to make him post that. It's all good. :)

Correct. It can also mean easily-spooked or afraid, scaredy-cat, wimpy, etc. I was just good-naturedly picking on your low threshold for pain. I wouldn't call you stupid and besides it wouldn't make sense in the context of this conversation. Thanks for the opportunity to patch things up.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Correct. It can also mean easily-spooked or afraid, scaredy-cat, wimpy, etc. I was just good-naturedly picking on your low threshold for pain. I wouldn't call you stupid and besides it wouldn't make sense in the context of this conversation. Thanks for the opportunity to patch things up.
It's all good. Just bought 2 trips worth of airline tickets. October and November are covered. Still getting over Punta Cana. Will you be in SDQ in October or November?

Dec 26, 2011
It's all good. Just bought 2 trips worth of airline tickets. October and November are covered. Still getting over Punta Cana. Will you be in SDQ in October or November?

I'll be based in PC for the first half of Oct., but doing some travel as well to SD and Santiago to see family. PM me about the specifics.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Brilliant tattoos that is i really like and impressed with your design of the tattoos too much hard working these tattoos how is it possible that i make the tattoos on my arm..Its painful factor?
Yes!! Duelle muchisimo. :nervous: Take some pain killers and it will not hurt. :rambo: