5 nights in Punta Cana and Bavaro

menelik

Sep 11, 2012
any suggestion for an aparthotel or condo in PC or Bavaro?
we look for something less than 100$ nightly, 5 nights
we need a 2 br flat, we will travel 3 weeks with a jeepeta, we like nightlife and look for a condo easy to the beach.
I traveled many times in the DR, but this is my 1st time in PC
thank you!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
look on the Whalabavaro/formerly named Los Alisos.
no 2 BR apartments, just double rooms, but for your given budget you come close taking 2 rooms there, get breakfast included, located very central on bavaro beach, groceries, bars, restaurants all in walking distance, with your jeepeta you are very close to a number of nighttime activities/Clubs etc.

have fun

Mike

UrbanGuest

Apr 12, 2013
www.georgiaflash.com
I would strongly suggest that you check out VRBO and Homeaway websites as they have plenty of near new and spacious condos for rent in the Bavaro area that fall in your budget. Every time I go to PC that's where I look for my condo to rent.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
no 2 BR apartments, just double rooms, but for your given budget you come close taking 2 rooms there, get breakfast included, located very central on bavaro beach, groceries, bars, restaurants all in walking distance, with your jeepeta you are very close to a number of nighttime activities/Clubs etc.

have fun

Mike
I agree with Mike here, they have just refurbished this place and for your budget I think its a good bet.
Good access to a lot close by. I just walked through to the beach today , everything looks good for what you are looking for.

menelik

Sep 11, 2012
of course I'm used to check this websites, can you recomend any condo easy to the beach that you know? I'm travelling in the DR off-season, October.

menelik

Sep 11, 2012
I would strongly suggest that you check out VRBO and Homeaway websites as they have plenty of near new and spacious condos for rent in the Bavaro area that fall in your budget. Every time I go to PC that's where I look for my condo to rent.

of course I'm used to check this websites, can you recomend any condo easy to the beach that you know? I'm travelling in the DR off-season, October.

menelik

Sep 11, 2012

have fun

Mike

I'm strictly looking for accomodations with kitchen e 2 bedrooms