Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bella Vista Mall

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santiagodude View Post
    Bella Vista may be a dud during the day but it has the night time on lock with two of the best clubs in Santiago, some cool bars and a nice movie theater. At night this place happens.
    they both are "bella", but the one in santiago is bella terra

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMB773 View Post
    How old are you??? All I know you better be around 18 to 25 wait I will even give you 27, but if you reply you are in your 30's, 40's or beyond you and I need to talk.

I think I was 15 or 16 when I started using the mall to find girls, but once I hit 23 it was over.

BTW You do know picking up women in malls are for kids.
    44 to be exact and I am getting better at it every day I practice.... Yes for kids, Yes I am a kid forever, I embrace it and I love it. If it bothers you, well then I guess you speak to your therapist about it. For me, single, no kids, its totally OK.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It depends on what you're looking for. I'm 42, and I would not look for girlfriend material in a mall. But for casual relationships, a mall is ideal, just like supermarkets.

Not Bellavista mall, though. That's more for suited for archaeological research, IMO. But Blue Mall, Sambil, Agora, even Acropolis are great places to meet young women.

4. Likes notreallyconfused liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

You are so correct on your observations about each mall! However, being a very experienced mall troller, I can say that blue Mall can be a bit difficult. I have had much better luck at Agora, but the real winner as malls go for picking up chicks is definetly Mega Centro......It seems that all the chicks in mega centro are always very very friendly.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

When I die, I want to go to Mega Centro

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notreallyconfused View Post
    You are so correct on your observations about each mall! However, being a very experienced mall troller, I can say that blue Mall can be a bit difficult. I have had much better luck at Agora, but the real winner as malls go for picking up chicks is definetly Mega Centro......It seems that all the chicks in mega centro are always very very friendly.
    Well, yes. But the most young girls you find there are...uh...too seasoned?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol once came out of collinas mall after watching a movie there right before the exit on the street a concho parked with a girl giving head where everybody could see . Propably to pay the fee

What kinda bothers me in most malls in santiago is they are half empty bella terra for example and collinas mall. Meaning to shop locations for rent 60 % or more specialy in conilas mall Thats why i prefer plaza international. They shouldnt be building to many malls as there are so many not even filled with stores making them unpleasand to go to. Bella terra is a ok place to go though but not to shop as most of it is empty you can only go to eat and a drink

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by H.concience View Post
    Lol once came out of collinas mall after watching a movie there right before the exit on the street a concho parked with a girl giving head where everybody could see . Propably to pay the fee

What kinda bothers me in most malls in santiago is they are half empty bella terra for example and collinas mall. Meaning to shop locations for rent 60 % or more specialy in conilas mall Thats why i prefer plaza international. They shouldnt be building to many malls as there are so many not even filled with stores making them unpleasand to go to. Bella terra is a ok place to go though but not to shop as most of it is empty you can only go to eat and a drink
    a girl giving head to a motoconcho jockey? that is the definition of desperate.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bella Vista Mall

We even saw her came up and wiped her lips clean not that we were staring but we noticed just at the end my wife was shocked

And i mean a concho ( caro publico) would be very strange if it was on the motorcycle

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by H.concience View Post
    We even saw her came up and wiped her lips clean not that we were staring but we noticed just at the end my wife was shocked

And i mean a concho ( caro publico) would be very strange if it was on the motorcycle
    very strange in any event....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast