AA tickets now cheaper

S

stela

American Airlines just quoted us $233 RT miami to POP or SD 1 to 30 days. One way's (including open ended) $247 each.

C

curious

Where did you get this quote? I cannot find a ticket price that low. Lowest i found was $510.

S

stela

We called AA direct 800-4337300. I apologize, that's air fare only on the RT. They'll be tax's & security fee added, which I'd guess to be no more then $30. The one way's were all included.

I'll be confirming early this evening when we book.

J

jim

What date will you be going down? That makes a difference. I looked again and Dec flights are $520. Thanks

S

stela

We were quoted for Mid November.
You might try 1 800 LOW FARE (5692473) somtimes they're great.
stela
PS my husband say's he always wheels & deals a bit with AA. They do have some latitude when prodded to search.

C

Cindy

I read an article in DR 1 about AA the other day and how they dominate Dominican skies with continuous high prices. Is there nothing that your government or the people of DR could do to make AA treat you all and your DR visitors fairly? I recognize you get a service and you have to pay, but thie fares compared to other countries sometimes are astronomical. I believe many more would visit DR if there were competitive airline fares.

L

Lee

Re: wow! ok, who can I come visit? ;)

wow!! I have a problem with this *DC* crap, people if you can't add to a posting, then keep silent!!! Your stupid *DC* doesn't help anyone.

C

criss colon

Re: wow! ok, who can I come visit? ;)

I agree with Lee!*DC* NOT! Just move on,don,t click on DC,s Criss