Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Do-it-Yourself Temporary Residency Renewal Procedure (Instructions)

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TravelHippo View Post
    Did you end up going? Any additional info on the new insurance that is required? We were due to renew our temp res. in June but we are late (we were late last year.. not a big deal), so we are going this month. I am mainly worried it is going to end up taking more than one day trip to Santo Domingo to do the insurance, then the usual process?
    You initiate the renewal online now.....

https://personal.migracion.gob.do/Application

DR1 member visitante just posted today about his application to replace a lost residency permit on line in another thread in North Coast forum.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, ok I understand the insurance is now required from general de seguros.
    Is it still only one office in SD to get it?
    How much time does it take? Is it possible to go and get the f... insurance and then go to migracion office on the same day?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it possible to find a sample of the letter to the Mayor General Rubén Darío Paulino Sem? Links provided in this topic lead to a non-existing files.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lesia787 View Post
    Is it possible to find a sample of the letter to the Mayor General Rubén Darío Paulino Sem? Links provided in this topic lead to a non-existing files.

I don't even know if that letter is still required. *Things changed a lot since my last update. *Here's a link to my dropbox but you will have to open the file with MS Word online. *Dropbox no longer allows a preview of docx documents: *https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3x7nmy7nk...0%20.docx?dl=0

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lesia787 View Post
    There is a new head of Migracion...

Director General de Migración, Teniente General (r) (ERD) Máximo William Muñoz Delgado

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Expat-in-Cabarete

Thank you!

I don't see this letter on the list when apply on-line, just wanted to have it with me in case it is still needed.

ju10prd Thank you!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324