It says to introduce myself... so here it goes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbyR

Sep 6, 2013
I moved from Florida to Santo Domingo in April of this year to live with my husband who works here. Although, I have been consulting the forums on this website for years, I just joined as a member. We live in Naco where I work from home as a purchasing manager for a small American sports collectibles company. I enjoy cooking, walking my dog, and visiting all the great restaurants and cheap movie theaters (compared to the US) in the city. I'm not super confident about getting around on my own because I only speak a little Spanish but I try. I think the thing I am most excited about is the Applebee's opening within walking distance to our apartment. I can't wait to have a Triple Chocolate Meltdown.

There it is...

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I moved from Florida to Santo Domingo in April of this year to live with my husband who works here. Although, I have been consulting the forums on this website for years, I just joined as a member. We live in Naco where I work from home as a purchasing manager for a small American sports collectibles company. I enjoy cooking, walking my dog, and visiting all the great restaurants and cheap movie theaters (compared to the US) in the city. I'm not super confident about getting around on my own because I only speak a little Spanish but I try. I think the thing I am most excited about is the Applebee's opening within walking distance to our apartment. I can't wait to have a Triple Chocolate Meltdown.

There it is...

Welcome, have fun.
Limit your meltdowns to the chocolate kind.:p

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Welcome! Post often .....

TripleChocoMeltdown-high-res.jpg

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hello and Welcome, if you want walk neaby will be fine, you just have to have common sence like any other place in this world, by the way Id like to have a job like yours, i could make extra money from home. lol

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Excellent!!! Best wishes to the both of you!! Obie One Kanobie can help.. :) If you need help with anything or just want to meet up and be friends, shoot me a PM..I came here in 2007, lived in Santo Domingo for 6.5 Years and now I'm living in Puerto Plata..I travel to SD often, at least 2 times a Month..And, if your needing a trusted Taxi, have a freind named Ramon, works on his own, but is also registrerd with La Serina which you should like very much, have most everything there, be sure to hit the upstairs too

As for Pets, you can go to a very nice petstore which is inside of Bravo but upstairs.....

Anthony

burnet101

Sep 25, 2013
Friends here i am newbie 36 years old from California (United states) i like this forum its really interesting and beneficial for me

Best wishes for all my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.