Finding Finance Contacts

rms171

Jun 28, 2013
I probably need my head examined, but that aside. I am a fairly successful finance executive (finance and accounting) in the US and am trying to find contacts in the DR that may be able to provide guidance on making contacts for job opportunities in the Puerto Plata and/or Santiago areas. I don't know the extent of large corporations or multinational companies in the geographical area and cannot figure out how to make a contact. Help always appreciated.

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
I probably need my head examined, but that aside. I am a fairly successful finance executive (finance and accounting) in the US and am trying to find contacts in the DR that may be able to provide guidance on making contacts for job opportunities in the Puerto Plata and/or Santiago areas. I don't know the extent of large corporations or multinational companies in the geographical area and cannot figure out how to make a contact. Help always appreciated.
Dominican-American chamber of Commerce in Santiago or look forcontacts with Centro Espaniol in Santiago You can google bothj