New member...hello

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I am an Irish guy living in New York for the last 25 years.I made my first trip to D.R. 6 years ago ..I went for a week....and have returned every year since ...but now I come for a month....the most I can get away with Normally I stay in The Colonial Zone renting an apartment and from my base here I drive all over the country and love the place....even to the point of having looked at some villas with the idea of vacationing more often or maybe trying a more permanent move
Came across these forums and found them very helpful and entertaining ....and decided to join

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
I am an Irish guy living in New York for the last 25 years.I made my first trip to D.R. 6 years ago ..I went for a week....and have returned every year since ...but now I come for a month....the most I can get away with Normally I stay in The Colonial Zone renting an apartment and from my base here I drive all over the country and love the place....even to the point of having looked at some villas with the idea of vacationing more often or maybe trying a more permanent move
Came across these forums and found them very helpful and entertaining ....and decided to join

Welcome aboard irishpaddy!!!

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Way to go! That's what I have always been saying... Santo Domingo is the best base for exploring the country because it is centrally located. There are so many attractive places to visit in the country, but the cultural fix and the big city activities are always welcome. And for those on their own schedule, it is easy to get around the peak traffic hours, the big negative of the city.