Where to watch Mayweather vs Alvarez HBO boxing match in Las Terrenas

blancoman1970

Mar 9, 2013
Will be in LT on Saturday 9/14 and looking to watch HBO boxing match featuring Mayweather vs Alvarez.

Any suggestions on where to watch the fight?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Not sure but you could try One Love bar at the Fisherman's Village. He normally has sport events on the flat screens. The fisherman's village bars and restaurants are along the ocean as you are heading down the beach road towards Playa Ballenas. Where are you staying. You might be close by.

LtSTeve

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
You can hit Watch Live Video They broadcast it all because its the members doing it..You too can broadcast if you like. making some money on the side...That said, this also includes Football Sunday if you like Football and have no way to see your game etc..

Hope This helps some..

Anthony

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
Fight is on Showtime and not HBO. Mayweather signed a 200 million dollar six fight deal with said entity. Mayweather stops Alvarez in six rounds.

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
Showtime PPV for the fight and Showtime for all the "All Access" preliminaries leading to the big day on Saturday. Just wanted to note that HBO has lost the golden egg.

What's your prediction on the fight?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Showtime PPV for the fight and Showtime for all the "All Access" preliminaries leading to the big day on Saturday. Just wanted to note that HBO has lost the golden egg.

What's your prediction on the fight?

Mayweather!!!!!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I will be watching it live in Vegas, going to put $10 on Canelo to win, odds are very high and I hope to get a big payoff...

Even though I want Floyd to win.....odds are 270 to 1 in favor of Mayweather..

What, no rooting for the underdog?

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
I will be watching it live in Vegas, going to put $10 on Canelo to win, odds are very high and I hope to get a big payoff...

I am jealous of you! How did you manage to get to see the fight live? Tickets sold out within a day I think.

May 5, 2007

I wish odds were 270 to 1, I'd give Canelo a shot but current odds are about 5-14 Mayweather

Mayweather in Decision or TKO late

Wud, I think what you are seeing is -280 for Mayweather as a betting line meaning you have to bet $280 on Mayweather to win $100

This always confuses me a bit, But I believe if you bet $10 on Canelo you would return $28 if he won (5/14)

Last edited:
May 5, 2007
lol..good one!

If your stuck home with no HBO, hit Watch Live Video the fight wil be there all over the place..But, be sure to get logged in early, all PRO accounts will be favored...if you don't have an account, just create one like anything else....

Anthony

Looked at site, not sure I like idea of "Allow use of microphone/camera?" What channel do you find fight on?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey ID,

Owe you, just saw it...No worries about Mic/Camera, thats for if you want to broadcast your TV for others to watch...I would hit the site about 30 minutes before the fight starts..You should see quite a few broadcasters that will show it..Once they are set, it will show..All you need to do is click on the fight page of whatever broadcatser and your good to go...If you don't have an account, create one now, play around with it so you can see how it works..Just like anything on the Internet, click it..

They also have movies, PPV, all sports, great site for those who don't have a Dish or stuck with th elocal stuff from the DR..They also have Maury, Wilkos, etc during the day if your into talk shows, etc..
Anthony

Looked at site, not sure I like idea of "Allow use of microphone/camera?" What channel do you find fight on?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Sample

Live Channels - Sports - English

That there is the first page from my click of sports...Now, click on the small TV that says boxing with Billy C..Bam, the video starts, or really, the live broadcast for whatever member is showing it...It will time out on you because I'm not signed in..and, do not close chat when you watch or it wil boot you off..when your ready to watch the fight, or anything, go to full screen, you won't see any advertisements, chat, etc...

May 5, 2007
Sample

Live Channels - Sports - English

That there is the first page from my click of sports...Now, click on the small TV that says boxing with Billy C..Bam, the video starts, or really, the live broadcast for whatever member is showing it...It will time out on you because I'm not signed in..and, do not close chat when you watch or it wil boot you off..when your ready to watch the fight, or anything, go to full screen, you won't see any advertisements, chat, etc...

Are these like someone at the fight or at home even broadcasting via cell phone/tablet or computer? It doesn't sound like live network feeds

How can I get tonight's Jets game, it is on NFL Network

Thanks

Cancel that last request, didn't realize my "Package" included NFL Network so I am all set