Stay Or Send Her Away??

Status
Not open for further replies.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hello Again,

You folks has been so very helpful to me and even at my most pitiful time when I shared my suicidal story here..Like I said, I still have a ton of things going on and after I survived my attempt, told myself to be strong, just a little more time and things will get better...Well, this one hurts! I feel betrayed, when you are a couple, its you against the world! Even Jesus said, you leave your family and become as one! I have been married before, and although I have not had many relationships, the ones I did have were very serious to me as this one is and She knows this (Antonia) been together now for 6 Months, living together for 5 of those Months, so we feel the same about each other..

Now, this is all about a stupid bed!! When I asked Antonia to live with me, I had very little money..She helped me without having to ask her and sold her fridge, her bed, a few things that we would have needed again at some point..She has a huge family, about 150, met around 80 so far between the Holidays, Birthdays, etc and was told that they all love me! are very happy for Antonia. She has never been married, has no kids, prays every night before bed, but seems to be lacking that STAND BY YOUR MAN thingy which I am use to and always do the same for my woman!

All that said, some of the info posted my be duplicated since I wanted to try to cover as much as possible, getting you up to speed so you can possibly provide me with some good solid advice..I'm still angry about this, have not replied back to Antonia's email yet which is posted below...When she has many things to say, she likes to write. I too like to write only because you have the time to really express yourself, sometimes better than talking live...However, She forgot to send her email in English to me..LOL..I translated it, but it has not translated too well...So, it may be best to pop it back to Spanish if you understand Spanish, reason why I'm trying to fill you in here of what this is about...

Now, I'm SSI, low income, but my child support will be lifted soon which will give me a major boost in my only income..I did buy everything I needed when I first came to the DR, but as I explained below already, that stuff was taken from me 2 Years ago by my ex wife..So, how on earth can you recover, get back on your feet when your budget does not allow you to do so..Overall, seems that her sister Ana has a big mouth and is telling her friends or family members that perhaps I am no good for Antonia..Well, I agree as for now, told Antonia a few times before this came about, that maybe she should consider going..She is a very good woman, better than I and she deserves better period! She is beautiful! stands at 5'9 maybe 145 lbs wet..Matter of fact, she looks like Alex Meneses...I actually saved a page of images of her because I was shocked to see that Antonia truly looks the same and had to show her...Her response? OMG!!!! wow, looks just like me!!! I can get some great hair ideas..LOL..So here is a link should you not know who this person is and the photo Antonia looks identical with is this one although there are many.. Los Angeles Premiere Screening Of Funny Money

All that said, here is some further info I created and then her email to me...But again, some of this will be duplicated....

my girlfriend never told her family that I'm SSI...only get a certain amount of money each Month...The big issue was, my ex wife robbed me taking everything I bought when I first came here 7 Years ago..42 TV, my sectional, king bed, cleaned me out..Then the IRS hit me for back taxes from 1999 or so as I explained in my other post..So, you're almost up to speed to understand her email to me...

I do spend about 17,000 with her sister being she owns a bodega, but its the only way I can get by for now, can explain more about this later..The thing is, I now feel that Antonia does not have my back with her family..If she did, she would tell them to not only mind their own business, but she could have told them what happen and that I'm SSI..This will all change once I file my petition to lift my child support..The money taken is tenfold, I'm missing 1200 bucks from my money..That said, when its done, I will get almost 2,100 per Month..Then! I can get back my life, buy the things we need etc and Antonia knows this, but again, has never said boo to her family and is very fine with the way we live for I don't believe She is about money..

Overall, She is great!!! very attentive, affectionate, loving, cooks, cleans, she is amazing!! However, this is bothering me very much that I am considering to let her go only because I truly feel she deserves much better than me! I'm not worthy to have such a great woman now, I'm too broken in many ways..I'm 46, she is 38 which is great! She is the only sister out of 3 with no children, has 5 siblings in all...Also, her sister Ana has told many people about this situation which I only found out via this email which was a few days ago...Not sure what I should do..I feel angry, upset, betrayed all at the same time...The thing is,she has helped me much more than I have done anything for her..When I had no money when we met, she sold her fridge just to help me..So, unless its a great cover up, I don't believe she is with me for any money, she works fulltime as well...

Overall, her sisters want her to leave me if I cannot buy a bed!! We are using her sister's bed, Martha. she lives in Germany..And again, what business is it of theirs! If you saw her sister's Ana house, its not very nice at all!! But I don't go saying why don't her husband buy her a new house..Matter of fact, how about a BMW because she wants that too...Sick people..She wants me to give her 8.000 to buy a bed ONLY to show her family!!! I had no idea they needed to approve how my bed looked..But again, please keep in mind, my ex here stole everything I had! I had a beautiful king size bed...Antonia knows that story, never do I keep any secrets from her, and I'm an honest person too

BTW, we are moving in just a few days right down the street due to quite a few problems our current apartment is giving us..The greatest thing about us is, we never fight! have a lot in common which is odd since we are from different cultures..However, I have been around Dominicans since 1994, have 3 kids out of 5 that are 1/2 Dominican, so this helped I'm sure..As for me, I feel that Antonia is now worried more about what her family thinks rahter than how she feels...We cannot have this kind of interference from the outside and I never had to deal with it before because I do not stand for it...who really does....And just so you know, that first line from her email sounds like she is talking about her sisters house...Here She is attacking me for a silly bed which she has never told me anything directly..Also, this too seemed to bother Antonia for a while..All I saw anytime She called her sister Ana or Ana called her was fighting..Antonia looked very down for a few days, I kept asking her if She was okay and wanted to talk etc...So, She finally got the nerve to tell me but in an email..Sorry to babble...

Her Email:

Honey I told you yesterday that Winston 's house we went to see yesterday is big but is very old and ugly . That what my family will think if we move in that house?

But my family does not care to live in the house because it is not owned by us that matters is if you care about me if you do not want me for only play. If you love me for something serious .

But we have six months and she fought in days ago you remember she was very angry with me , still , because she says it how it is possible that you, pay 16,000.00 17,000.00 pesos in the grocery store and you do not have to buy a bed not one furniture. That you do not love me for nothing serious just to hang out . Because she knows that I have too much debt and that I could go out and do you not helped me . They know you're not rich. But every man however poor when a woman really wants to buy the first thing is the bed. And you do not purchased the bed . She is very angry with me because she says that if you can not buy a bed . They do not separate , because if you can not, buy a bed or furniture . Martha called me now and told me the same thing that separates me from you. Because if you earn little money you have left only . Ana even told me again not my home anymore. Because She is ashamed , that no family of mine who have come here and been told. I live wrong. I have no furniture, no bed.

They they just want me to stay single . So because we have almost 6 months and you can not buy at least one bed. Martha called me and said he only gave me 20 days so that the bed you buy me . Because her friend comes looking . And if you can not buy a bed , which I parted from you . I said I will call back . Honey I have many problems in my job , you do not understand a lot , about my work, I have many problems with my bosses , have changed almost everything .

Mayra had problems , so I wanted us to move , because I hate the problems. I do not like the problem, now I have problems with my family . I can not talk to my sisters. I call ana nothing else , only to ask for cigarettes and coke. Honey do not be mad , but I have no mother or father, if they had been alive , they were worried about me , my sisters and I have not always been good .

Comprehend it thinks your daughter Nicole . I 'm worried , disoriented , you told me (Here she is referring to when my daughter Nicole ran away from home in NY, she was worried too and stayed awake with me many nights)

They expected us to move to Santo Domingo to you buy the furniture, but it is here that you have to prove to my family that you really want me for something serious , not to play. That you really want to marry me .
I know we have problems , but we're going out , money comes to you this week
You gotta give me at least 8,000.00 pesos to go to the store and get some furniture on credit and then pay give me the money to buy the bed .

Prove to my family that I really want.

Honey you know I love you. But they are not going to agree to go to Santo Domingo me with you, in those conditions. (Here, she is referring to us moving to Santo Domingo after She finishes College in or around Dec..)

Show them .

Show them she say's!!!...This is not Antonia from what I know about her so far, not materialistic at all..We are very happy together, but again, I still have many problems on my shoulders and it seems that her family has a great influence on her since She lost her Mother to a heart attack right in front of her when Antonia was only 21...She also lost her Dad which was only a few Years later...Antonia is the second youngest in her family turning 38 this past May, her brother is 44 being the elder, sisters 40, 39 and 32...So its not like they brought her up, her grand parents did...

Part of me wants to let her go because I want her to have the best! a life that I cannot provide for her right now, but the money is coming soon to help me to be a better provider...Again, She is happy with how we live and knows that I am a very good man..I'm honest, loving, affectionate, don't cheat, etc...Tells me all the time how happy she is and even tries to be very optimistic with me should a problem arise, so she is very supportive with things like that...But, with this? I feel she is lost..does not have my back on this at all..I'm so broke every Month that I always need to overdraw my Bank Account, making it negative which is really borrowing from next Month's money...That there has been a spinning wheel thanks to the IRS when they levied my account taking all I had...

That's about it...Can you please let me know your thoughts on this and should I send her away to maybe have an opportunity for a better life? I'm not selfish, I love her very much!!! I do! I want her to be happy as possible, but also know nothing is perfect...And for me, its a money thing on my end..Once I get that issue fixed, then we can live a better life..I really want to go back to the States only because I miss my kids..However, Antonia is not sure about going there because all of her family is here, but She would be willing to give it a try...So for me, lets say we got pass the above, moved to NY in about 1 Year, found that She was home sick etc...I would move back to the DR, then just travel from time to time to see my family...

Okay...This is another problem which I hope some folks can help me with once again, your thoughts please??

Thanks!

Anthony

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
What is best for you ?

There are many armchair counselors. Nevertheless, you have to think this one out for yourself. What is best for you ?

Regards,

PJT

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Man, oh man. I'm not sure what kind of advice you expect from this forum, because you can only show a snapshot of the situation. So instead of giving advice, I will just point out things that caught my eye:

1) She's 38, and she still wants to live by what her sisters say?
2) She knows you can't afford to buy stuff right now and still puts that kind pressure on you.
3) You want her to stand up to her family for you, why don't you do it yourself?

I can't give advice, but somehow it seems to me Antonia is not that innocent. I think she believes you have more money than you tell her, and she's trying to put pressure on you. Remember, for dominicans a gringo is always rich. A poor gringo is something not many can fathom here in DR.
But what worries me more is your approach. What's all that about her deserving better? Why do you think she deserves better?. News flash, at 38 she's considered a "jamona". We foreigners might not think the same, but in this society a single, childless woman of 38 is all but finished in the love market. So if anything, it is you who can do better. Her family is concerned because of that, because she's getting old and still single, and they think you might not be a permanent "solution" for her situation. I say send them all to hell, and if Antonia wants to side with them, send her to hell too. Plenty of younger and less complicated "Antonias" around.
Forget about the fridge thing. Many people are willing to put a "down payment" if they think the final reward (green card) will pay it off.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
Oh just buy her the darn bed already...put in on the ol' credit card. She looks and sounds like a keeper. Wow.. $2,100 a month SSI ? ...god bless Uncle Sugar... as Yakov Smirnoff used to say "what a country."

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
If she truly looks like that, send her over to Santiago. I'll take her off your hands for an hour or so.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks C!

You sound very wise!! I totally agree with 2 & 3....I have enough stress about money which I put pressure on myself enough as it is..As for her family, I already told Antonia that I thought her sister was a Bit--and would tell her so to her face not to mention to stop buying from her, can get credit at another bodega as I have since being here..As for 1, I never seen her follow her sisters in any way, she has always been solid of her own thoughts or from me..The thing is, we don't have a lot of things and she is very much into her family. She wants her family and Friends to come over sometimes and of course they Will want to do a walk through to see the apartment, I get that...But, they MUST understand this a a new relationship regardless if it was 2 Years...people need money to furnish their homes, and that can take a bit of time especially on a low income right now...Antonia took me for what I am and had, understood my situation and was very skeptical to move in with me at first..She is very practical, not materialistic at all and is very happy just to be able to go to the Salon sometimes...You know how they can be with their hair & nails..I actually have her eating canned foods, she loves the cheese beef ravolis..LOL..So, she gets it...

The age thing is, she was in a relationship for 10 Years, met her after they broke things off from about a Year ago..So, it does seem she is very serious about her relationships, taking a Year to adjust being alone again etc I guess...I also agree on the many other less complicated woman out there..I don't mind being alone, already have my kids etc, just would be nice to have that Friend, lover, companion thingy and set at the age of 46..I could very well be a player, but I'm not into that never was and who knows what you can get here in the DR...Both of us went to the clinic before we did anything, tested for HIV and STDS..So again, I know she is a very good catch, but this here really hit me good! I'm still ****ed off which it takes a lot for me to be so mad for so long, 1 week now..So, the better for her is because I strongly feel she is that dream girl so to speak...Any man would be very lucky to have her! Tall, great figure, at 5'9 her gorgeous legs go right to the lunch pail, pretty,funny as hell, but most important, has an amazing heart..would take just whats on her inside. And this is the problem as you even acknowledged, maybe send her away

But hey, I too want a bed ya know...The one we have which is her sister's Martha, lives in Germany, will be sold next week..

Thanks again C!!

Anthony

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
Anthony,

This is a difficult decision reading through your lines and those of Antonia.
I, honestly believe, that she loves you very much. You love her tremendously but there's an "economic" situation weighing heavily on the relationship.

In order to add some advice, I had to look at things from both sides. Every month you are struggling to stay above water which is unhealthy in any relationship. Money problems is still the number one reason for divorces next to infidelities. You're having problems fulfilling simple things a man is supposed to in order to sustain a family.

Being 38 years old, never married, and no children, her sisters realize her window of opportunity is closing rapidly. They want the best for her and I believe in her condition, she relies on their collective opinions greatly. She's afflicted between her family and you: obviously she wants to be with you but you haven't demonstrated to her that you're capable of providing her limited security. Love and kisses are all good, but the woman needs to feel secured to give you her life entirely. I know that you've told her about your future plans including the additional income in the near future, but that is in the horizon for the time being.

You need to put your foot down and gain some respect from her family - even as a poor person. Unfortunately you appear like a very mild and humble person. Do you cry in front of Antonia?

I cannot sleep on another persons bed more than a few days. I can imagine the shame passing her reason why you would like to sever ties with her. However, I would advise that you stick it out because she seems like a simple humble person. The 150 member family you cannot escape, but you can limit them to an extent.

Stand firm as a man and I hope you're a me to receive the extra income which would bring some semblance of stability in the relationship. Do not let her get away!

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey Jay,

Wish I did have a CC.....That 2,100 that I don't get still was well earned, paid well into the system for Years at about 2600.00 a week, killed me with taxes...However, I'm working on getting it finally as I mentioned in my post..But in the meantime, come on over and bring Mr Yakov Smirnoff with ya..LOL

Oh just buy her the darn bed already...put in on the ol' credit card. She looks and sounds like a keeper. Wow.. $2,100 a month SSI ? ...god bless Uncle Sugar... as Yakov Smirnoff used to say "what a country."

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Hello Again,

You folks has been so very helpful to me and even at my most pitiful time when I shared my suicidal story here..Like I said, I still have a ton of things going on and after I survived my attempt, told myself to be strong, just a little more time and things will get better...Well, this one hurts! I feel betrayed, when you are a couple, its you against the world! Even Jesus said, you leave your family and become as one! I have been married before, and although I have not had many relationships, the ones I did have were very serious to me as this one is and She knows this (Antonia) been together now for 6 Months, living together for 5 of those Months, so we feel the same about each other..

Now, this is all about a stupid bed!! When I asked Antonia to live with me, I had very little money..She helped me without having to ask her and sold her fridge, her bed, a few things that we would have needed again at some point..She has a huge family, about 150, met around 80 so far between the Holidays, Birthdays, etc and was told that they all love me! are very happy for Antonia. She has never been married, has no kids, prays every night before bed, but seems to be lacking that STAND BY YOUR MAN thingy which I am use to and always do the same for my woman!

All that said, some of the info posted my be duplicated since I wanted to try to cover as much as possible, getting you up to speed so you can possibly provide me with some good solid advice..I'm still angry about this, have not replied back to Antonia's email yet which is posted below...When she has many things to say, she likes to write. I too like to write only because you have the time to really express yourself, sometimes better than talking live...However, She forgot to send her email in English to me..LOL..I translated it, but it has not translated too well...So, it may be best to pop it back to Spanish if you understand Spanish, reason why I'm trying to fill you in here of what this is about...

Now, I'm SSI, low income, but my child support will be lifted soon which will give me a major boost in my only income..I did buy everything I needed when I first came to the DR, but as I explained below already, that stuff was taken from me 2 Years ago by my ex wife..So, how on earth can you recover, get back on your feet when your budget does not allow you to do so..Overall, seems that her sister Ana has a big mouth and is telling her friends or family members that perhaps I am no good for Antonia..Well, I agree as for now, told Antonia a few times before this came about, that maybe she should consider going..She is a very good woman, better than I and she deserves better period! She is beautiful! stands at 5'9 maybe 145 lbs wet..Matter of fact, she looks like Alex Meneses...I actually saved a page of images of her because I was shocked to see that Antonia truly looks the same and had to show her...Her response? OMG!!!! wow, looks just like me!!! I can get some great hair ideas..LOL..So here is a link should you not know who this person is and the photo Antonia looks identical with is this one although there are many.. Los Angeles Premiere Screening Of Funny Money

All that said, here is some further info I created and then her email to me...But again, some of this will be duplicated....

my girlfriend never told her family that I'm SSI...only get a certain amount of money each Month...The big issue was, my ex wife robbed me taking everything I bought when I first came here 7 Years ago..42 TV, my sectional, king bed, cleaned me out..Then the IRS hit me for back taxes from 1999 or so as I explained in my other post..So, you're almost up to speed to understand her email to me...

I do spend about 17,000 with her sister being she owns a bodega, but its the only way I can get by for now, can explain more about this later..The thing is, I now feel that Antonia does not have my back with her family..If she did, she would tell them to not only mind their own business, but she could have told them what happen and that I'm SSI..This will all change once I file my petition to lift my child support..The money taken is tenfold, I'm missing 1200 bucks from my money..That said, when its done, I will get almost 2,100 per Month..Then! I can get back my life, buy the things we need etc and Antonia knows this, but again, has never said boo to her family and is very fine with the way we live for I don't believe She is about money..

Overall, She is great!!! very attentive, affectionate, loving, cooks, cleans, she is amazing!! However, this is bothering me very much that I am considering to let her go only because I truly feel she deserves much better than me! I'm not worthy to have such a great woman now, I'm too broken in many ways..I'm 46, she is 38 which is great! She is the only sister out of 3 with no children, has 5 siblings in all...Also, her sister Ana has told many people about this situation which I only found out via this email which was a few days ago...Not sure what I should do..I feel angry, upset, betrayed all at the same time...The thing is,she has helped me much more than I have done anything for her..When I had no money when we met, she sold her fridge just to help me..So, unless its a great cover up, I don't believe she is with me for any money, she works fulltime as well...

Overall, her sisters want her to leave me if I cannot buy a bed!! We are using her sister's bed, Martha. she lives in Germany..And again, what business is it of theirs! If you saw her sister's Ana house, its not very nice at all!! But I don't go saying why don't her husband buy her a new house..Matter of fact, how about a BMW because she wants that too...Sick people..She wants me to give her 8.000 to buy a bed ONLY to show her family!!! I had no idea they needed to approve how my bed looked..But again, please keep in mind, my ex here stole everything I had! I had a beautiful king size bed...Antonia knows that story, never do I keep any secrets from her, and I'm an honest person too

BTW, we are moving in just a few days right down the street due to quite a few problems our current apartment is giving us..The greatest thing about us is, we never fight! have a lot in common which is odd since we are from different cultures..However, I have been around Dominicans since 1994, have 3 kids out of 5 that are 1/2 Dominican, so this helped I'm sure..As for me, I feel that Antonia is now worried more about what her family thinks rahter than how she feels...We cannot have this kind of interference from the outside and I never had to deal with it before because I do not stand for it...who really does....And just so you know, that first line from her email sounds like she is talking about her sisters house...Here She is attacking me for a silly bed which she has never told me anything directly..Also, this too seemed to bother Antonia for a while..All I saw anytime She called her sister Ana or Ana called her was fighting..Antonia looked very down for a few days, I kept asking her if She was okay and wanted to talk etc...So, She finally got the nerve to tell me but in an email..Sorry to babble...

Her Email:

Honey I told you yesterday that Winston 's house we went to see yesterday is big but is very old and ugly . That what my family will think if we move in that house?

But my family does not care to live in the house because it is not owned by us that matters is if you care about me if you do not want me for only play. If you love me for something serious .

But we have six months and she fought in days ago you remember she was very angry with me , still , because she says it how it is possible that you, pay 16,000.00 17,000.00 pesos in the grocery store and you do not have to buy a bed not one furniture. That you do not love me for nothing serious just to hang out . Because she knows that I have too much debt and that I could go out and do you not helped me . They know you're not rich. But every man however poor when a woman really wants to buy the first thing is the bed. And you do not purchased the bed . She is very angry with me because she says that if you can not buy a bed . They do not separate , because if you can not, buy a bed or furniture . Martha called me now and told me the same thing that separates me from you. Because if you earn little money you have left only . Ana even told me again not my home anymore. Because She is ashamed , that no family of mine who have come here and been told. I live wrong. I have no furniture, no bed.

They they just want me to stay single . So because we have almost 6 months and you can not buy at least one bed. Martha called me and said he only gave me 20 days so that the bed you buy me . Because her friend comes looking . And if you can not buy a bed , which I parted from you . I said I will call back . Honey I have many problems in my job , you do not understand a lot , about my work, I have many problems with my bosses , have changed almost everything .

Mayra had problems , so I wanted us to move , because I hate the problems. I do not like the problem, now I have problems with my family . I can not talk to my sisters. I call ana nothing else , only to ask for cigarettes and coke. Honey do not be mad , but I have no mother or father, if they had been alive , they were worried about me , my sisters and I have not always been good .

Comprehend it thinks your daughter Nicole . I 'm worried , disoriented , you told me (Here she is referring to when my daughter Nicole ran away from home in NY, she was worried too and stayed awake with me many nights)

They expected us to move to Santo Domingo to you buy the furniture, but it is here that you have to prove to my family that you really want me for something serious , not to play. That you really want to marry me .
I know we have problems , but we're going out , money comes to you this week
You gotta give me at least 8,000.00 pesos to go to the store and get some furniture on credit and then pay give me the money to buy the bed .

Prove to my family that I really want.

Honey you know I love you. But they are not going to agree to go to Santo Domingo me with you, in those conditions. (Here, she is referring to us moving to Santo Domingo after She finishes College in or around Dec..)

Show them .

Show them she say's!!!...This is not Antonia from what I know about her so far, not materialistic at all..We are very happy together, but again, I still have many problems on my shoulders and it seems that her family has a great influence on her since She lost her Mother to a heart attack right in front of her when Antonia was only 21...She also lost her Dad which was only a few Years later...Antonia is the second youngest in her family turning 38 this past May, her brother is 44 being the elder, sisters 40, 39 and 32...So its not like they brought her up, her grand parents did...

Part of me wants to let her go because I want her to have the best! a life that I cannot provide for her right now, but the money is coming soon to help me to be a better provider...Again, She is happy with how we live and knows that I am a very good man..I'm honest, loving, affectionate, don't cheat, etc...Tells me all the time how happy she is and even tries to be very optimistic with me should a problem arise, so she is very supportive with things like that...But, with this? I feel she is lost..does not have my back on this at all..I'm so broke every Month that I always need to overdraw my Bank Account, making it negative which is really borrowing from next Month's money...That there has been a spinning wheel thanks to the IRS when they levied my account taking all I had...

That's about it...Can you please let me know your thoughts on this and should I send her away to maybe have an opportunity for a better life? I'm not selfish, I love her very much!!! I do! I want her to be happy as possible, but also know nothing is perfect...And for me, its a money thing on my end..Once I get that issue fixed, then we can live a better life..I really want to go back to the States only because I miss my kids..However, Antonia is not sure about going there because all of her family is here, but She would be willing to give it a try...So for me, lets say we got pass the above, moved to NY in about 1 Year, found that She was home sick etc...I would move back to the DR, then just travel from time to time to see my family...

Okay...This is another problem which I hope some folks can help me with once again, your thoughts please??

Thanks!

Anthony

Ok,

I could be wrong,

But I think you're a hopeless loser......

Last edited:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Is this really a thread about buying a bed?

Buy the daam ting!

I'm curious. How does someone "fail an attempted suicide"?

Maybe OP is not in control of his target.....

Status
Not open for further replies.