Exploring a new market and Dominican Republic is the lucky winner

I am the owner of a U.S. based vehicle shipping company. Currently I have 2 work from home reps that make and take calls for our services. Since I am relocating to the DR next year I thought it might not be impossible to offer this same setup to someone who speaks atleast conversational English.

In this process somehow came a contact from some vehicle importers in DR that were interested in our services to take vehicles for export to the ports in U.S. I thought about creating what we call here a Guerilla type marketing campaign where a team would go door to door, dealership to dealership and inform about and extend our services to the sellers. Ofcourse I have incentives in place that may not be already getting. My question is, how far fetched is this idea?

What I need all together:

SEO/SEM - outsourcing this would help save money ( I am a startup, wink)

Website Design/Development - (improve current site did it myself, own some other domains that I would like to develop)

My company is growing and I am looking for a RELIABLE SALES TEAM.

2 Transport Coordinators/Sales Reps to work from home - Outbound calls, Answer Inbound calls, no cold calling, appointment setting, must be organized to follow up as required, email and knowledge of internet and web navigation, online research, internet access and telephone are required.

I am looking for a motivated, energetic, friendly person that has excellent people skills and is very well spoken. Must be ready to start immediately ,the job hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm & Sat 9-1p.m.
Compensation and all other details will be discussed during interviews. This is a commission based opportunity with great earning potential.

The ideal candidate for this position:
MUST be VERY AGGRESSIVE.
MUST have at least 1-2 years of phone SALES EXPERIENCE.
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK, READ, AND WRITE SPANISH AND ENGLISH FLUENTLY.
MUST have knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, and internet.
MUST have outstanding communication skills in order to be able to deal with clients over the phone and eventually in person.
MUST be VERY RESPONSIBLE, and RELIABLE!!!!

** PLEASE ONLY SEND RESUMES TO (English & Spanish) ROADANGELSAUTOTRANSPORT@GMAIL.COM

Look forward to your responses.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Just to clarify, are you looking for car dealers in the DR to import cars from the US and use your services? Your post seemed a little hazy as to what you would actually be doing from the DR?

LTSteve

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I think she's looking for people who would go offer her transportation services to local car dealers.

debinatore

Apr 6, 2006
"Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm & Sat 9-1p.m."

10 hour work days plus another 4 on Saturday for a 54 hour week ... hope it pays well :)