Apartment in Costambar or POP

MrCT2DR

Sep 12, 2013
Hello.

I have been an avid(daily)reader of the site since prior to my first trip to DR last year. I have fallen in love with the country and visit every few months.
I very much enjoy the regular cast of characters and contributors here in DR1.
The info and even different opinions gathered from everyone has proven very valuable to me on my vistits.

I am returning to DR in one month and i would like to rent an apartment for a week of my stay. I am seeking a place in POP or Costombar. I have stayed in sosua and caberete in the north and juan dolio amd boca chica in the south. I want to stay in new and different places each time i come until i find the best place for me. I have a great lady friend(no not a puta!) who will stay with me for the week. She cooks as she as she looks ;-).

I will be staying with friends for the second week of my trip so the apartment is only needed for 1 week. i would prefer a 1 bedroom to an apart-hotel. My aim is to spend $150 to $200 for the week. I have stayed in resorts, apart-hotels, houses, and even in La union previously so i am very flexible. I need a good internet connection as I have to work remotely one day while there. I would like a pool, be near the beach and with easy access to public transport.

I have heard GREAT things about Costombar here on the site so i would like to stay and see for myself.
Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MrCT

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Sorry no idea, seems to me you have more knowledge of this with your experience, we would be asking you..LOL

Good Luck CT

Anthony

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Hello.

I have been an avid(daily)reader of the site since prior to my first trip to DR last year. I have fallen in love with the country and visit every few months.
I very much enjoy the regular cast of characters and contributors here in DR1.
The info and even different opinions gathered from everyone has proven very valuable to me on my vistits.

I am returning to DR in one month and i would like to rent an apartment for a week of my stay. I am seeking a place in POP or Costombar. I have stayed in sosua and caberete in the north and juan dolio amd boca chica in the south. I want to stay in new and different places each time i come until i find the best place for me. I have a great lady friend(no not a puta!) who will stay with me for the week. She cooks as she as she looks ;-).

I will be staying with friends for the second week of my trip so the apartment is only needed for 1 week. i would prefer a 1 bedroom to an apart-hotel. My aim is to spend $150 to $200 for the week. I have stayed in resorts, apart-hotels, houses, and even in La union previously so i am very flexible. I need a good internet connection as I have to work remotely one day while there. I would like a pool, be near the beach and with easy access to public transport.

I have heard GREAT things about Costombar here on the site so i would like to stay and see for myself.
Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MrCT

My friend Mike has apartments for rent in Costambar with a pool His email is currencytrader1@hotmail.com