Black NRA

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
WHY WOULD ANYONE POST THIS? Another example of someone wanting to make trouble with their own addenda.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
i won the bet. saunders would be the first to chime in. some things just draw people like honey draws flies.

Yea, if you want to hear from Gorgon just wait till Bob post then the snakehead man will be sure to chime in. Got any useful to add to the discussion , like why aren't the gun laws working in Chicago.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yea, if you want to hear from Gorgon just wait till Bob post then the snakehead man will be sure to chime in. Got any useful to add to the discussion , like why aren't the gun laws working in Chicago.

there are entire threads that i have avoided, in which you have had your little say. i just find it entertaining that the quickest way to get you into a thread is to mention black people. and no, i have no opinion on gun laws that i wish to ventilate. i am a gun control advocate, and the gentleman you suggest that i am in lockstep with, Greydread, is the opposite. i have never exchanged unpleasantries with him, even though we are diametrically opposed in this matter.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Actually the topic is gun control you racist troll, not black people. The video is obviously satirical, but is rather lame. The way to get you on any thread is to mention race. I must thank you for giving CB your cheesecake recipe. I had some today and it was fabulous.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Actually the topic is gun control you racist troll, not black people. The video is obviously satirical, but is rather lame. The way to get you on any thread is to mention race. I must thank you for giving CB your cheesecake recipe. I had some today and it was fabulous.

you are welcome.

BigTex

Sep 8, 2013
Why can't we all truly listen to and understand the great words of Dr King. Judge a man by his character and not the color of his skin. The racial divide is powered by people who don't want us all standing together as a unified group. It is the cultural differences that make the USA great and the intolerance that makes it pitiful. It isn't the kind of people that I fear, it is the tribal nature of too many of them that scares me. Be it the Cripps, Bloods, KKK, etc.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
How's it working out in Chicago with their " no guns " laws?

Bob no matter what law is on the books if criminals want to break them guess what??? They BREAK them.

BTW Do me a favor Bob you dial 911 and I dial 911 guess which city help will arrive first Chicago or Jarabacoa????

When Dominican police cars are able to drive around with FULL tanks of gas then you can through stones at the " City of Wind"

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I made the recipe with cocao drink powder instead of sugar for the graham cracker crust, and cherries on top.

To die for...

:classic:

You're my recipe hero!

and you are mine...(sounds like a gosh darn mutual admiration society going on here). anyone who improves on something basic is to be admired. most people just work with the original. i have to make my next one like yours.

fdttwin

Feb 14, 2011
Did not watch the video, but the Navy Yard in DC was attacked this morning. The news are reporting the killing of several people. I am sure the brothers from southeast DC or south Chicago are not resposbile for this attack. The Navy Yard is a military complex with armed guards. Nonethelss, they were unable to protect themselves from an attrack. If guns were the answer, the US would be the safest country in the world. We have more guns than any other country.

Also, people should be just as concerns about the 30,000 white men who disappear every year in the US. They are not counted in the murder rate but most of them are assumed dead. White criminals have had a better method of disposing of their murder victims. They bury them while the brothers just leave you were they shot you. You don't really believe that most of the 30,000 missing white men are still alive.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Did not watch the video, but the Navy Yard in DC was attacked this morning. The news are reporting the killing of several people. I am sure the brothers from southeast DC or south Chicago are not resposbile for this attack. The Navy Yard is a military complex with armed guards. Nonethelss, they were unable to protect themselves from an attrack. If guns were the answer, the US would be the safest country in the world. We have more guns than any other country.

Also, people should be just as concerns about the 30,000 white men who disappear every year in the US. They are not counted in the murder rate but most of them are assumed dead. White criminals have had a better method of disposing of their murder victims. They bury them while the brothers just leave you were they shot you. You don't really believe that most of the 30,000 missing white men are still alive.

very interesting post!! i need to look up some numbers..thanks

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013

What, , , , no calls for Cheescake Control? :)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Bob no matter what law is on the books if criminals want to break them guess what??? They BREAK them.

BTW Do me a favor Bob you dial 911 and I dial 911 guess which city help will arrive first Chicago or Jarabacoa????

When Dominican police cars are able to drive around with FULL tanks of gas then you can through stones at the " City of Wind"

That's the points, taking guns away from law biding citizens doesn't lower the homicide rate. They drive diesels here, or motos and if we phone the cops they are here in less than two minutes. Bullets aren't very common here, at least in our neighbourhood.