Obituary goes Viral

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
William 'Freddie' McCullough Obituary Claims Georgia Man 'Adored The Ladies,' Hated Veggies

William Freddie McCullough Obituary

William "Freddie" McCullough had a lust for life.

McCullough, who died Sept. 11, was celebrated in an obituary in the Savannah Morning News that was a testament to his love of telling tall tales, not to mention living like one. The father of six enjoyed cooking ribs, building houses, shooting bottles, "popping wheelies on his Harley at 50 mph" and of course, "the ladies," the obit claims.

In fact, it's that lust for women that's drawing particular attention to the father of six from Bloomingdale, Ga. from websites like Gawker, which observed that the "obit is most notable for its mention of the 'colorful' women he loved..."

"Freddie adored the ladies. And they adored him. There isn't enough space here to list all of the women from Freddie's past. There isn't enough space in the Bloomingdale phone book. A few of the more colorful ones were Momma Margie, Crazy Pam, Big Tittie Wanda, Spacy Stacy and Sweet Melissa (he explained that nickname had nothing to do with her attitude). He attracted more women than a shoe sale at Macy's. He got married when he was 18, but it didn't last. Freddie was no quitter, however, so he gave it a shot two more times. It didn't work out with any of the wives, but he managed to stay friends with them and their parents."

The obituary's only negative point (provided you don't see his lusty side as such) is its passing mention that McCullough "hated vegetables and hypocrites."

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
popping a wheelie @ 50 miles per hour on an overweight low horsepower low technology motorcycle like a H.D. is something I
would like to see. Otherwise its about what your obit will read, Frank, only the names will change.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
popping a wheelie @ 50 miles per hour on an overweight low horsepower low technology motorcycle like a H.D. is something I
would like to see. Otherwise its about what your obit will read, Frank, only the names will change.

zoom, why did the same thing cross my mind? only thing, i do not see frank on a Harley.