Are colombian women better than dominican women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
But the guy just decided that it's better to spend his money for Colombian girls, because they are much better than Dominican girls.

from another THREAD, that is what poster HERNADEZ said. I wanted to know the reasons as why he thought so and everybody is welcome to state the reasons lol
i did not know, personally!

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
For Hernandez, female zombies are better than dominican women.
I suspect he had an awful experience with some barrio girl.

Chennifer

Oct 18, 2008
Moves to the D.R this summer
Anyone who thinks that people from a certain country are better than people from another country is already thinking totally backwards... If this is how you think, you don't need a woman (and she absolutely doesn't need you) - get a pet. Or a plant.

Yeah, now that I think about it, go with the plant.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Anyone who thinks that people from a certain country are better than people from another country is already thinking totally backwards... If this is how you think, you don't need a woman (and she absolutely doesn't need you) - get a pet. Or a plant.

Yeah, now that I think about it, go with the plant.

does a laptop qualify?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "OP", "jkc", is just trying to get his post count up!
Some "Questions" are not even worth thinking about, this is ONE!
His thread belongs in the "Mars Venus" Forum at Least, and the "Closed" file at BEST!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
I wanted to know the reasons as why he thought so

They know how to flush the toilet, man. Other reasons (the most important ones) are not for public discussion, because many people will find the answers racist and then they will be b#tching about it until moderators close the thread, as always.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
They're not "Better". They're Better at it. It's a cultural thing. Even the more demure Dominican Women are more aggressive by nature than most Colombian Women, generally speaking.

Colombian Women are also generally considered to be more attentive to their Men and less prone to argument or drama.

They are said to make perfect "Stepford Wives" if that's what you're into.

Status
Not open for further replies.