Finally a Driving School in Bavaro / PC!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Escuela de Choferes "La Bendicion"

in Friusa behind the Gasoline Station.

809-615-3416

Mod, I am not related, hope it is OK to post phone #?

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
Uh. And who would use this driving school? If you go to school and try to drive "good" you will get run off the road in no time. For sure. Unless you are on the autopista I guess, but even there you risk getting run over by locos going 190+ in their Toyotas. For real.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Everybody who lives here full time and can't or don't want to travel abroad to get a license, maybe?

Uh. And who would use this driving school? If you go to school and try to drive "good" you will get run off the road in no time. For sure. Unless you are on the autopista I guess, but even there you risk getting run over by locos going 190+ in their Toyotas. For real.

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
Everybody who lives here full time and can't or don't want to travel abroad to get a license, maybe?

Yeah, I get it. Tongue in cheek. I just got back from a trip driving a lot and saw the usual. The only time I was really wide eyed was when it got dark. We made the mistake of coming back too late. Most things I can deal with, but trucks without tail lights, always motos without any lights, etc. get my attention. I really don't want to run over anybody...