dr1 members meeting each other

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Hi, do DR1 members meet sometimes (in Sosua)
I mean, is it something like lets meet mondays at 3ich at baileys or rocky's
Just asking because I guess it would be quite nice

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
That would be cool!!! Back in the day, was a huge CB guy, we use to meet every Month at Nathan's Hotdog in Oceanside NY...We did have some problems when one dude or gal found out who the other was being you always had some jerk making problems on the radio...So, once in a while a fight would break out....I would think that could happen with this as well with a few of the wiseguys/gals here...

But again, love the idea! would be nice to have a member photo Month too..All members post a photo of themselves....

Hi, do DR1 members meet sometimes (in Sosua)
I mean, is it something like lets meet mondays at 3ich at baileys or rocky's
Just asking because I guess it would be quite nice

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Is that the one in the Heights where someone saw a mouse, then everyone ran out, after they had ordered their meal (but not paid for)?

She has not posted in a while. I saw her in the last get together which was a few years ago.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Is that the one in the Heights where someone saw a mouse, then everyone ran out, after they had ordered their meal (but not paid for)?

I dont think I went to that one. That's funny!!!!!! (video please)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it would not work in DR. i have seen cats, dogs, mice and other critters in dominican restaurants and it was never regarded as unusual :)

so, how about POP again?

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Take the bull by the horns DV8, organize a party. Then you can be nominated to be a mod. :) I think that's how Bronxboy earned his status.

it would not work in DR. i have seen cats, dogs, mice and other critters in dominican restaurants and it was never regarded as unusual :)

so, how about POP again?

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
The " Gentleman's Club " by Long Beach - unless I spelled it wrong or maybe it closed down

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I'm game wherever you decide to hold it.
It's a small island and I'm always up for a good drive. Same as Derfish, I can take up to 4 passengers from SD.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
thanks, derfish, i haz a car. can take 4 people from POP as well. maimon meeting would be great but i can haul my fat polish ass to sosua. and derfish can help me park there ;)

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I don't mind driving to Sosua, but I would have to stay over, of course. Hopefully not in Sosua, as the little demon on my right shoulder is suggesting...