Missing Dogs - Punta Cana Area

JMAzp

Sep 30, 2013

Missing two miniture schnauzers on Thursday 9/26.

Ted (14 years old) and Scarlet (7 years old).

Please contact us with any information. These dogs are our family and we need them back. 829-315-0406.

We are offering a reward in USD.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

Please contact us with any information. These dogs are our family and we need them back. 829-315-0406.

We are offering a reward in USD.

In order for your photos to be displayed, you have to upload them to either Photobucket or TinyPic.

I hope you find your dogs quickly.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Saw the sign in Residencial Bavaro-Punta Cana. Is this where they were lost?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
You requested access to this album.
You will be notified when the album owner approves your request....Photo bucket please...

JMAzp

Sep 30, 2013
Saw the sign in Residencial Bavaro-Punta Cana. Is this where they were lost?

Yes, they went missing Thursday night (9/26). Please let us know if you see them.

I'm uploading the photo to photobucket now. Thank you for the tip!

JMAzp

Sep 30, 2013

We are offering a reward in USD.[/QUOTE]

a>

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
If you're on Facebook, do a search for Rescatame and send them a message (you can't post directly on the board) with all the info. They'll post it on their page and you'll reach a lot more people from this specific area. Good luck, I'll keep my eyes open!

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Good luck, I hope you find them soon.
Not sure of your residence area, but could they have wandered away? or were they in
an enclosed area?
Contacting Rescatame is a very good idea.

JMAzp

Sep 30, 2013
Good luck, I hope you find them soon.
Not sure of your residence area, but could they have wandered away? or were they in
an enclosed area?
Contacting Rescatame is a very good idea.

No, they couldn't have wandered away because they were always in their kennel when we weren't home. Our apartment was broken into, and the dogs went missing after that. We thought that they escaped, but their leashes are gone as well.

If they were taken, we will pay to get them back...or if anyone sees them we will offer a reward.

Thanks everyone!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
No, they couldn't have wandered away because they were always in their kennel when we weren't home. Our apartment was broken into, and the dogs went missing after that. We thought that they escaped, but their leashes are gone as well.

If they were taken, we will pay to get them back...or if anyone sees them we will offer a reward.

Thanks everyone!

If the leashes are gone it looks like the thieves took the dogs as well.By Posting a reward they might miraculously appear.