Food banks

drdirectional

Aug 6, 2011
www.pristinepads.com
I read a while back someone posting about a food bank in the North Coast but can't seem to find the thread. Can someone point me in the right direction? I would like to speak with the organizer about the project and possibly start one in the East coast but need some advice on logistics etc.
Thanks

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Yes, I think that was with Jodi? They needed food for their animals correct? If so, I have her number..I'm going to SD tomorrow, hopefully will be able to help them...Let me know if this is correct, will provide her number via PM

Anthony

I read a while back someone posting about a food bank in the North Coast but can't seem to find the thread. Can someone point me in the right direction? I would like to speak with the organizer about the project and possibly start one in the East coast but need some advice on logistics etc.
Thanks

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I remember that post, I thought it was for animals. So she was giving the pet food to people?

drescape24

No, she was asking where she could get food scraps [we recommended canvassing restaurants] to feed the pigs. They give away a regular food parcel to families.

drdirectional

Aug 6, 2011
www.pristinepads.com
Valid point Derfish. I sent her a PM and have her number Ill let you know what kind of response I get on whether she is legitimate or not. I hope she is. Does anyone have the link to that thread or what it was called? Id like to read that again to look closer at the details.