Bavaro express price

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
Hi ,

I am planning on taking the bavaro express from santo domingo to bavaro. Does anybody know the cost ? I have done it before but realy cant remember how much the cost was. Im trying to arange by budget

From there i would have to take a taxi to the airport, thats 45 dolars am i right ?

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
The bus is picked up just off the Avenida Maximo Gomez on Juan Sanchez Ramirez #31 809-682-9670 just about a half a block from the Supermercado Nacional. Departure times are the same as in Bavaro 7am, 9 am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 4pm. Before leaving the city, the bus will make one more stop at El Parque Enriquillo on Avenida Duarte. Tickets can also be purchased at this location.

The Bavaro stops begin at the Punta Cana Airport and snake north up the coast. The next main stops are Veron, Pueblo Bavaro and then in front of various hotels, namely: Barcelo Bavaro, IFA, Melia, Paradisus Palma Real, Now Larimar, Secrets, Barcelo Dominican Beach, Carabela, Palladium, Princess, Iberostar, Bahia Principe, Majestic, Barcelo Premium.

The last stop is called Friusa, located at the main bus terminal on the Avenida Estados Unidos. The bus will actually pass through Friusa and head north to make stops at Iberostar, Bahia Principe, Majestic, and Barcelo Premium resorts before returning. You can also get a taxi at this stop if your hotel is not on the list.

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: The Expreso Bavaro is currently the only express transportation between Santo Domingo and Punta Cana. The total travel time each way is approximately 3 1/2 hours and costs RD$400 each way (about US$10 – cash only). The bus only stops at PUJ airport from Santo Domingo to Bavaro and not vice-versa. The bus can make a stop close to SDQ Airport from Bavaro to Santo Domingo. Note that you will have to take a motor taxi from the highway to the airport. This cannot be done with heavy luggage. The bus DOES NOT stop at SDQ Airport from Santo Domingo to Bavaro. If you are arriving at SDQ, you must catch the bus at one of the terminal mentioned in this article. You cannot purchase tickets in advance and you CANNOT purchase tickets from this website. We do not sell bus tickets and we are not the bus company.

Santo Domingo to Punta Cana

Depart Santo Domingo from the Main Terminal in Santo Domingo
+0:20 – you will stop at Parque Enriquillo
+2:45 – you will stop at Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
+3:00 – you will stop in Veron
+3:35 – your journey ends in Friusa (Bavaro)

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
Thanks for the info exactly what i needed.

I have taken this bus a couple of times but i didnt knew it stops at the airport , or nearby the airport. I travel with 2 big suitcases and a wife who lets me carry everything. So i am going to get of near the PUJ airport stop and take a taxi or 2 motoconchos as i have done before with my lugage.

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
The Bavaro stops begin at the Punta Cana Airport and snake north up the coast. The next main stops are Veron, Pueblo Bavaro and then in front of various hotels, namely: Barcelo Bavaro, IFA, Melia, Paradisus Palma Real, Now Larimar, Secrets, Barcelo Dominican Beach, Carabela, Palladium, Princess, Iberostar, Bahia Principe, Majestic, Barcelo Premium.

I want to point out that after the bus makes that stop at PUJ and starts going north you can request a stop at anytime. I did this a couple of years ago when visiting a cousin of mine in Punta Cana. We got off the bus at the Hard Rock restaurant.

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
I want to point out that after the bus makes that stop at PUJ and starts going north you can request a stop at anytime. I did this a couple of years ago when visiting a cousin of mine in Punta Cana. We got off the bus at the Hard Rock restaurant.

Ok so i will let them know i need to get of as close to the airport as i can get.

Thank you this has been helpfull i made this trip a couple of times and everytime got of at the little starting point with the nasty food. So i may a little detour everytime.

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
Just arived. The bavaro express buss droped me off at the terminal so not at to road just perfect :)

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002

The Expresso Bavaro bus is and has been an outstanding transport service for those needing transit from Punta Cana/Bavaro to the Capital and vice versa.

Please note, the Hard Rock restaurant is located in the Palma Real Shopping Village in Bavaro. It ishould not to be confused with the Hard Rock Resort located some 20 minutes distant away from the bus route.

You would get off the bus at the Friusa bus station and acquire a taxi or motoconcho to go the the Hard Rock Resort.

Regards,

PJT

N

nazka1

Gracias por la informacion. Estoy lleguando con mi hijo a SDQ e immediatament vamos a tomar el Bavaro Express de las 7 a Punta Cana. Tengo 2 preguntas:
1. Cuanto cuesta un taxi para lleguar desde SDQ hasta la parada mas cercana a Bavaro Express?
3. Bavaro Express para en el Majestic Colonial en Playa Bavaro, Higuey, Punta Cana?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Gracias por la informacion. Estoy lleguando con mi hijo a SDQ e immediatament vamos a tomar el Bavaro Express de las 7 a Punta Cana. Tengo 2 preguntas:
1. Cuanto cuesta un taxi para lleguar desde SDQ hasta la parada mas cercana a Bavaro Express?
3. Bavaro Express para en el Majestic Colonial en Playa Bavaro, Higuey, Punta Cana?

El costo del taxi en Santo Domingo no te sabria decir. La parada final del Expreso Bavaro queda antes del Majestic por lo que tendran que tomar un taxi para llegar. Estimo que les costara unos 30USD aproximadamente.