Free Dental Cleaning Throughout the DR

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
colgate sponsored. 350 dentists participate in the program in the whole country.
A celebrar todos el mes de la salud bucal - Hoy

for more info or to register:
Colgate | Promoci?n

last year i used this opportunity with doctora monica garcia in sosua, back then i had to pay 200 pesos cash and colgate would pay the difference. not sure how all this works this year. worth checking, i think.

you can also win stuff if you bought over 300 pesos worth of colgate products and register you purchase in the link above.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
N?mero de Impresi?n Fiscal

Es el N?mero de Impresi?n Fiscal que identifica a cada factura de consumo final. Est? formado por 16 caracteres num?ricos. Los primeros 6 caracteres representan la identificaci?n ?nica de cada Impresora Fiscal, mientras que los 10 siguientes son n?meros consecutivos de documentos de venta.
Impresoras Fiscales

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think it's kind of like NCF (numero comprobante fiscal). just a prove there was a purchase made and the taxes have been applied to this transaction.

mods, this is in regards to the entire country, not only SD area. if not living then maybe it could go to general or charity forums? i am sure many local people could benefit from this project. and gringos too.