Is it possible to meet a Nice Girl In Sosua that is not a working girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agenteflush

Aug 27, 2013
Please this is not to disrespect anyone. Sosua has a reputation. Is it possible to meet a good family woman in Sosua that is not a working girl ? I am not into the working girl scene, and would like the chance to meet some nice giirls that are not on the job.

Thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Please this is not to disrespect anyone. Sosua has a reputation. Is it possible to meet a good family woman in Sosua that is not a working girl ? I am not into the working girl scene, and would like the chance to meet some nice giirls that are not on the job.

Thanks

There are many nice girls in Sosua. You see them working in the banks, Western Union. etc. Whether they can be met, or even if they are interested in being met, I don't know. I suspect it would be quite difficult and not something that could be done on a short vacation visit. You'd be better off in Santiago where there are more girls, many of whom are university students that frequent various clubs, etc.

Maco

Apr 6, 2008
I met one. It was one of my last days there on vaction. Saw this Beauty with her family,sister and cousins. Bent on one knee and asked her to marry me(jokingly) she laughed and answered me in English," no but thank you". we continue to talk and went on a dat the next day. Dated for a year, only broke up cause she wanted kids...they are there...hard to find tho

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I met a unique, rare, stunning girl in Sosua, once. Circa 1998, i think. She was beautiful...tall, classy, with long mocha colored brown legs with a magical hairdo invention of peroxide, hairspray, and buffont that was offset at a slight 45 degree angle, leaning west....but sometimes East--depending where the wind was blowing strongest. She was stunning. very toned, and tone deaf...and fit. Really fit. That's rare in the DR.

At first, i thought, ok, things don't seem quite right. She was too perfect. First of all, she didn't have a boyfriend. That sent a red flag up immediately. Secondly, after i studied her closely, turned her upside down, and dissected her, i noticed that she had an Adam's Apple bigger then mine. She also had a wider back, and over all more muscular definition. Her name was Jasmine. Don't know what ever happened to her? If anyone see's her, please send me a PM. I still think about her. I need someone to bench press with, a partner who can do squats and help bounce at the front door of a bar.

Frank

Last edited:

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
I meet a nice girl in Sosua every night I am in town. I meet them at the beach, salons and or restaurants.

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
I'm sure there are nice girls in Sosua but the problem is that as most of the girls have a "reputation", most of the gringos has one as well...

The girls kinda know that the guys traveling or living in Sosua are there for A reason... The "working girls"....

So you'll have to prove yourself as well... Good luck.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Agent of Love ♥

Thanks

You can meet a nice girl just about anywhere, if you have the capability to choose right.
You could meet an attractive young lawyer at Guzman Ariza in Sosua if you need legal advice.
There are also some attractive bankers in Sosua and Cabarete.
There is also a stunner at CMC if you go for medical care.
No doubt your charm and personality will attract the right one.:classic:

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
I'll take u at your word that u might be looking for more of a long term relationship? At least longer than 1 week. Try some of the internet dating sites with plenty of Dominicanas and prescreen for what u want there. Add Puerto Plata into your search. Don't waste your time on that bank teller or grocery clerk Hottie you are attracted to who probably has 3 little ones by 2 different deadbeat baby daddies and has 1 hour of free time a week. Not into that scene man.

Agenteflush

Aug 27, 2013
Planning on flying down next week and look for a nice modern furnished apartment to rent for one to three months to start, sounds like Santiago or Santo Domingo would be a better option.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
In a nut shell NO. Not in Sosua nor any where else in the country. Gold Diggers, single moms with kids, hoes etc. The few real good ones are reserved for Dominicans. Sure you can find a unversity student (weekend parties with gringos for a few pesos) but they are self reserved for Dominicans. Enjoy what's available and forget long term relationships.

May 29, 2006
Yes, there are plenty of nice girls. But you're not going to find them in the Discos where they know the men are mongers. If you don't speak at least some Spanish, forget it. Find an ex-pat around your age with a steady GF and ask if she has any single friends or relatives. Anyone who hasn't rally settled in Sosua is going to be assumed to be a monger.

But three or four months tops isn't going to be a big sell for a "family girl." You might do better in a college town, where the girls might also speak some English.

Last edited:

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013

Thanks

Why are you looking for a good family woman? Looking for a woman to start a family with?

Decent girls will not be interested in temporary visitors...

Btw what do you have offer and what are your intentions with a good family woman?

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Listen, good girls are easy to find and they're everywhere in the DR. I mean everywhere! I run into them all the time and they're dying to meet a good man. dying! The trick to meeting them is to completely ignore the beautiful girls. Beautiful girls are nothing but trouble. BIg trouble. the financial kind of trouble. Listen, beautiful women are high maintenance, troublesome, constantly looking for something better, hard to please, and a huge burden on your wallet. They're not to be trusted under any circumstance.

I ignore beautiful women like the plague. i'm not kidding. I dislike beautiful girls. I also ignore skinny girls and runway models. No, i go straight for the plump girls. Big girls are the best!! And they know how to please a man. Big time! Big girls are much more trustworthy, loyal, faithful, and infinitely more easy to please. Big girls appreciate a good man and are much less likely to take you for granted or betray you. Big girls know a good thing when they see it and will not screw it up.

Listen to me, i am a professional big women chaser. Been chasing them my whole life. All the best women i've ever had have been big girls. The best loving i've ever had in my life have been with big girls. I'm not talking about fat, obese girls. i'm talking mildly plump; i'm talking some cushion here & there, big hips--mother bearing hips. LOve making hips.

Big girls know how to make a man happy. You hungry? No problem, they'll make you a fried cheese sandwich in a second. You horny, no problem, they're always ready for a ride. A big girl will ride you all day long. They're great in bed, and great for friends. They'll also keep you warm in the winter and give you shade in the summer. So it's like killing two birds with one stone.

Do yourself a favor, run as far away as possible whenever you see a gorgeous, beautiful, skinny girl approaching. That's trouble right there my friend. Big trouble; the financial kind of trouble. Go straight for the big girl and save yourself infinite amounts of headaches, infidelity, lying, cheating and betrayal.

Trust me, i'm a professional.

Frank

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
In a nutshell Frank --- they're appreciative and they reciprocate....

Pleasantly plump is the term of endearment.

Maybe you can swap the chimp off on this fellow ??

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
You never know who you will find. A good number of those "working girls" are part timers who come to Sosua one weekend a
month, stay with a friend and are able to earn enough to feed their two kids back home after Dominican papi ran off. If
it was me I would do that rather than stand on my feet six days a week pounding a cash register for $180 US every month. Instead of deciding what you do not want go take a look see you might be surprised. Make a few female friends, practice
your Spanish and think of it as helping out a needy family.

Status
Not open for further replies.