Calle pizza sosua phone number?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Bologna Ristorante Pizzeria. Calle Alejo Martinez,33 | El Batey, Sosua, Dominican Republic. 001 809 571 1454.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Try 555 -pizza-sosua LOL

DR Mpe - just do a drive by ! or there is alway Dolores in Calle Alejo Martinez just down from Bolonga!

Olly and the Team

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Try 555 -pizza-sosua LOL

DR Mpe - just do a drive by ! or there is alway Dolores in Calle Alejo Martinez just down from Bolonga!

Olly and the Team

Any relation to Pizzeria D'Colores?

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Yes - Tambo ! It has moved to near where the Massage parlor was closed!

Olly

PS - you said you would never reply to my posts - LMFAO !

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
It's called Call A Pizza. If you google that, it's the first one to come up. Why wouldn't you just google it before asking here and waiting 2 hours?????

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
It's called Call A Pizza. If you google that, it's the first one to come up. Why wouldn't you just google it before asking here and waiting 2 hours?????

Well we did not know that the name was Call a pizza, Monkey. Why don't you read the thread before making stupid comments after 2 hours???????

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Well we did not know that the name was Call a pizza, Monkey. Why don't you read the thread before making stupid comments after 2 hours???????

And after two hours you still don't have a pizza that you could have walked from ANYWHERE in Sousa to get or taken a moto and fulfilled your pizza desires in half an hour.

But you need the phone number and people try to help and then you get P.O.ed.

Pizza not that good but I hope that you were not are still waiting those on D.R.1 to come up with the answer to your pizza problem.

Some are good ..... but really.

:)

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
And after two hours you still don't have a pizza that you could have walked from ANYWHERE in Sousa to get or taken a moto and fulfilled your pizza desires in half an hour.

But you need the phone number and people try to help and then you get P.O.ed.

Pizza not that good but I hope that you were not are still waiting those on D.R.1 to come up with the answer to your pizza problem.

Some are good ..... but really.

:)

We don't live in the trash can called Sosua, but last time they delivered to Cabarete. And GREAT pizza. And yes we googled, but we googled the wrong name... Entonces. But yeah, all well and thx for the number, next time it will be Call a Pizza. At least by posting here we gave you something to do this afternoon.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
We don't live in the trash can called Sosua, but last time they delivered to Cabarete. And GREAT pizza. And yes we googled, but we googled the wrong name... Entonces. But yeah, all well and thx for the number, next time it will be Call a Pizza. At least by posting here we gave you something to do this afternoon.

So you don't have a good or mediocre pizza place in Cabarete so you need to order from the "trash can called Sosua".

That explains it why you spent HOURS looking for a pizza place. Geezzz.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The best Pizza in "The Trash Can" is New Pizza, they use Sabaneta Mozzarella cheese, real Mozz, not that plastico basura kayso.
It's very consistent, and they will do any combo of toppings on 1/2 or quatro staziones.
I even got corn on 25% of the pie for minovia.

Last edited:

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
So you don't have a good or mediocre pizza place in Cabarete so you need to order from the "trash can called Sosua".

That explains it why you spent HOURS looking for a pizza place. Geezzz.

Nobody waited hours for pizza but thank YOU for staying online. But, yeah Call a pizza, not Calle Pizza...is great and fast delivery to places in between Sosua and Cabarete.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
The best Pizza in "The Trash Can" is New Pizza, they use Sabaneta Mozzarella cheese, real Mozz, not that plastico basura kayso.
It's very consistent, and they will do any combo of toppings on 1/2 or quatro staziones.
I even got corn on 25% of the pie for minovia.

I had New Pizza tonight. I always get the Calabrese...love it.