Hotel Near JetSet

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I guess Dominican Fiesta, or Hotel Embajador would be the closest ones. Not within walking distance, though. JetSet is not located in a nice area, so there are no good hotels nearby.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Any reviews here on Jetset?

Dunno. The disco itself is not bad. In fact it's considered one of the best, and one of the few targeting adults, not kids. It's just the surroundings I don't like.
Try foursquare, there should be some info there.

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
Sept 20th 2013

Dunno. The disco itself is not bad. In fact it's considered one of the best, and one of the few targeting adults, not kids. It's just the surroundings I don't like.
Try foursquare, there should be some info there.

After hearing so much about this club, decided to head there my last trip to Sto Dmgo. Have to say I was a bit disappointed, the decor is old, the furniture is old and uncomfortable, the music sucked! They have no top shelf liquor, it looked like 1970 in there. Friday Sept 20th is when I went, maybe it was secretaries' night; it looked like an office convention in there. Nothing to write home about, I'd check another place out If I were you.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
After hearing so much about this club, decided to head there my last trip to Sto Dmgo. Have to say I was a bit disappointed, the decor is old, the furniture is old and uncomfortable, the music sucked! They have no top shelf liquor, it looked like 1970 in there. Friday Sept 20th is when I went, maybe it was secretaries' night; it looked like an office convention in there. Nothing to write home about, I'd check another place out If I were you.

It is old. It is from the 1970s I think, that's why it looks like that, I guess. But as I said, it caters to middle age people who feel at home there. It is notorious for having some classic international salsa and merengue bands perform there. Not my cup of tea, but whatever.