Need Input On North Security & Black Wolff Security

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
In May I asked which were the best security companies available to condominiums and housing complexes in the Sosua area. North Security and Black Wolff were the two recommended.

If you have experience with either of these companies, I would appreciate your input. I'm also interested in knowing which condominiums/housing complexes use either of them.

I know condominium Los Balcones and Panorama Village are now and have been using North Security. If you can add to the list, it would be helpful.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
@ Ken - When did Pedro retire, hasn't he been the head of security of El Neptuno for over 10 years?

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
It's a long list Ken. If you want, send me a PM and I can give you the 411 on North Security or meet you to talk about it.
Let me know.

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
Ken,
Los Balcones does not use North Security, never have. They use PPSG or is PPSC I can't remember.
If it's important you can PM me and I'll get the info to you.
Mack.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
We have stayed at Infiniti Blu the past 3 years and are returning for this Jan - Mar 2014. Have always found the security here to be friendly and professional. They are well managed and as my Spanish improves I will learn a bit more. I am a retired police officer with 34 years experience so I am always security conscious...not paranoid just aware.