Prison Escape In POP

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
this is why i said million times to all the gun happy members here: it's not enough to have a gun. you need to know how to use it or you will fire several times and not hit the thief.

:devious::devious::devious:

and hit other people. yesterday afternoon, around 3 pm, 4 guys escaped from the Fortaleza in POP. the guys were running down the street, and the moron cops were pegging off rounds like they thought they were in Dodge City. i hit the ground in a flash.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
ok..i read it. i guess the dead guys are the ones who i saw on the motoconchos, riding away with the escapees. you have to like one guy's name; Al Capone. seems that he forced the escape at gunpoint!!! big balls.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
one was supposedly involved:
Uno de los muertos habr?a sido, supuestamente, un motociclista que penetr? armado al recinto para facilitar la fuga.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i bet these guys were sprung by some drug kingpin, who did not want them singing. why else would a guy try to get four guys out of jail at gunpoint?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i saw them bring one guy back. he was in a pickup. the guy was Haitian. i wonder if they just grabbed that one off the street.

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
Heads are going to roll at this jail for sure. He (Al Capone) had to have known about the weaknesses in security in order to perform this stunt. Well, now he has a lot of time to reflect on his bravery.

At least, his part of the deal was fulfilled. Now only if he can collect on his debt. :))

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I was sitting watching mi mecanico work on my car when I saw A group running and heard a couple of shots. This is just down 4 blocks from the Forteleza.
Der Fish

i was playing dominoes right next to the huge water tanks, beside the school.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
In the DR, EVERYTHING", has a "Back Story"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Killing two "Bystanders" so the prisoners can make good their escape,........."Priceless"!
If only the Dominican "Brain"???????, were wired for "GOOD", and not just for "EVIL"!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCris CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCColon

CCC, i smelled a rat...i was close to where it went down. i saw the guys escaping, one on a motorcycle, in a blue t-shirt. a girl i have played dominoes against on occasion saw me, and was in tears, telling me she cannot understand how the prison guards allowed her brother to flee!! all the kids from Cristo Rey know the whole gig, and who the players are, and i overheard them saying that none of the real escapees is dead.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Tuesday's DR1 news ran the story:
Two people shot by mistake
A shootout between four escaped inmates and prison guards from the San Felipe jail in Puerto Plata, yesterday, Monday 7 October, has left two local farm workers dead.
According to reports, they were shot by the prison officers who found them working in sugarcane fields near Barrabas in the municipality of Imbert.
The victims have been named as Ambiorix Vargas, a.k.a. Al Capone, and Emilio Pascual Jaquez. The agents initially said it had been a terrible mistake, but investigators subsequently stated that the two men had been involved in the inmates' escape plan.
The fugitives are Francisco Antonio Colon, serving 30 years for murder, Leonardo Quiroz Diaz, with still 20 years left of his murder sentence, Max Piter, who is serving 20 years for aggravated robbery and Nathanael Basilio Cruz who is serving five years for drug-related offences.
They pulled off their escape when an accomplice entered San Felipe jail and freed them at gunpoint. They are still on the run and are being sought by the Police.
El Caribe ? Agentes penitenciarios matan dos campesinos en b?squeda de pr?fugos

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i understand the two killed men were involved in a search for fugitives. here goes the idea of helping the police...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
[video=youtube;5IQf3F2a9H0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IQf3F2a9H0[/video]

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Oh, ran by you so fast didn't know that was you bro..;) Welcome to the real escape from NY...This place is OZ after all..

I was sitting watching mi mecanico work on my car when I saw A group running and heard a couple of shots. This is just down 4 blocks from the Forteleza.
Der Fish

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
a few more criminals will not make much of a difference when you consider how many convicts are repatriated from US prisons
and let loose to prey on the citizenery. They are dropped off by the plane load in Santo Domingo. Carry a concealed weapon.