Looking for a news article about an accident? In SD.

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Saw a motorcycle accident the other day. Looked like the guy had to have died but...would be interested to find out? Suggestions?

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Motorcycle hit car. Guy flew 50 feet give or take and stopped abruptly on one of those 2 foot tall curbs upside down. It was on 27 febrere prolongacion in santo domingo.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Motorcycle hit car. Guy flew 50 feet give or take and stopped abruptly on one of those 2 foot tall curbs upside down. It was on 27 febrere prolongacion in santo domingo.

that happens 10 times per day on every highway , byway, street , avenue, and boulevard in the DR.

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
I know. I live here. But that was the first one i saw the whole thing. Hell, i hit one myself last spring. Luckily the guy kept the bike up. He stopped and yelled at me. My wife smoothed it out. Thank god. They drive like freaking idiots. My wifes favorite english word is jackass. Hahaha. She has heard me use it a time or two driving. Anyway... I have checked the newspapers but havent seen anything about the accident i saw. No big deal really. Just curious as to the final results.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I know. I live here. But that was the first one i saw the whole thing. Hell, i hit one myself last spring. Luckily the guy kept the bike up. He stopped and yelled at me. My wife smoothed it out. Thank god. They drive like freaking idiots. My wifes favorite english word is jackass. Hahaha. She has heard me use it a time or two driving. Anyway... I have checked the newspapers but havent seen anything about the accident i saw. No big deal really. Just curious as to the final results.

you checked the news for a guy wrecking on a bike?

and you live here?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
My wifes favorite english word is jackass. Hahaha. She has heard me use it a time or two driving.

Yesterday I was driving my 2.5 yr old grandson home, and someone cut me off. I said "jackass" under my breath as I slammed on the brake. The grandson immediately piped up "What did the jackass do Mama Grace??"

I've noticed that foreigners seem to have a gift for picking up the curses first. When my youngest brother-in-law came to NY many years ago, he was MF-ing all over the place, not realizing that it wasn't acceptable in 'polite' conversation. I finally sat him down and talked to him.

Apologies to the OP for going OT

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yesterday I was driving my 2.5 yr old grandson home, and someone cut me off. I said "jackass" under my breath as I slammed on the brake. The grandson immediately piped up "What did the jackass do Mama Grace??"

I've noticed that foreigners seem to have a gift for picking up the curses first. When my youngest brother-in-law came to NY many years ago, he was MF-ing all over the place, not realizing that it wasn't acceptable in 'polite' conversation. I finally sat him down and talked to him.

Apologies to the OP for going OT

you are allowed...you are AE.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012

Hah..and that's why they say..."Out of the mouths of babes"
They will pick up on the things we think we're hiding......Maybe it's not quite so under "our breath" as we think.
I think they have a sort of seventh sense....;)
Didn't you always find the Christmas gifts hidden away in your parents bedroom closet months before the big day?

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
I call them "ARSCHLOCH"

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
usually a death of a motoconcho is not worthy mention is dominican newspapers.

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
It was a kid. Im pretty sure he's pushing daisies now. But my wife was pretty upset by the sight. I think i will tell her i have looked and looked but evidently he must be ok because there are no news reports. The kid did it to himself but the car he hit hauled ass. So i thought i might find something about a hit and run. Anyway thanx.